Abortion Billboard? lololol

~Abstract~

• Members

Although it's extremely distasteful I think that if he's not using her likeness on his billboard it ought to be allowed.

Now why you would want your likeness on a billboard bitching about abortion is completely beyond me.

I'm also curious as to his motives. Is he against abortion or just her getting one. I think it makes a difference.

• Members

Same with her taking pills.

If "getting pregnant" is out of the question for a man, he should always wrap up.

Forgot the pill, secretly wanted to get pregnant..... Don't trust anyone else to take care of your interests.

Things don't just "work themselves out". Someone works them out on some level.

• Members

Yes its called lack of contraception.

Name a circumstance where a man can get a judge to force a woman to pay for something, for him, which she didn't want in the first place?

Because that's the circumstance we have right now if you substitute genders.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

madryan wrote:

In all seriousness, my kid is the most important thing in my life. My ex wife was at one point thinking of aborting him and despite the fact that legally I had zero right as the father of the forthcoming baby and her husband to stop her I pretty much told her I'd better never see her again if she did. I'm not naive like the rabid anti-abortion crowd. Lots of kids that get aborted would be totally {censored}ed if they were allowed to be born. But... Lots of kids never get the chance because it's become a relatively "easy" thing to just dispose of your unborn baby, much as you would a dog or cat. It's barbaric any way you look at it. Maybe after the places I've been and the things I've seen
I place a higher value on life than your average spoiled f-ing rotten westerner.

I seem to recall you saying you'd killed people before, am I wrong?

• Members

~Abstract~ wrote:

Exactly. Kinda like the stoopid woman who got rid of her diaphragm when she heard her boyfriend bought a condominium.

So why does the man have to pay for the kid while the woman gets to keep it? If she didn't want the kid, she could have used protection...or just not had sex. It's a very sexist conundrum.

Sexism when it comes to children is, was and always wil favor the mother. I think this guy has a point. I couldn't help but notice though that the guy's name is (John) Holmes

Archived