Watch out for this Thief, Guitar ripoff on music forum, Scum of the Earth

JJBell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW . That kid needs one , just one good ol fashioned ass whipping . Thats all it would take is one. The internet offers people a real sense of security to do some ridiculous {censored} . It is a false sense of security though . In the real world , you say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you get smacked. You steal $1200 from a guy and walk on crutches for the next 6 months . Im not a violent person by any means , but there are times when nothing else will do . This kid has pulled this {censored} before and the fact that he thinks its ok to pose for glamour shots for his band after ripping people off infuriates me . He needs an "attitude adjustment" as my old man used to say .

If someone stole from one of my friends and I had the opportunity to help the thief realize the error of his ways , you can bet your sweet ass Id do it in a heartbeat. If someone spends any amount of time on these message boards , you start to form a certain kinship with the other people on the boards . Its our duty to weed out the pukes so we can all feel good about buying/selling/trading with our FRIENDS on these boards. Im honestly surprised that no one on the Gretsch boards who is local to that kid has paid him a visit. Calling the cops and the district attorney is a waste of time. Id be willing to bet it wouldnt even have to come to violence. If someone showed up at his door when he was in his {censored}in underwear , watching cartoons and eating cereal to collect the money , the guitar or his ass , you would probably leave with the guitar and the money , for your trouble.

• Members

WOW . That kid needs one , just one good ol fashioned ass whipping . Thats all it would take is one. The internet offers people a real sense of security to do some ridiculous shit . It is a false sense of security though . In the real world , you say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you get smacked. You steal $1200 from a guy and walk on crutches for the next 6 months . Im not a violent person by any means , but there are times when nothing else will do . This kid has pulled this shit before and the fact that he thinks its ok to pose for glamour shots for his band after ripping people off infuriates me . He needs an "attitude adjustment" as my old man used to say .

If someone stole from one of my friends and I had the opportunity to help the thief realize the error of his ways , you can bet your sweet ass Id do it in a heartbeat. If someone spends any amount of time on these message boards , you start to form a certain kinship with the other people on the boards . Its our duty to weed out the pukes so we can all feel good about buying/selling/trading with our FRIENDS on these boards. Im honestly surprised that no one on the Gretsch boards who is local to that kid has paid him a visit. Calling the cops and the district attorney is a waste of time. Id be willing to bet it wouldnt even have to come to violence. If someone showed up at his door when he was in his fuckin underwear , watching cartoons and eating cereal to collect the money , the guitar or his ass , you would probably leave with the guitar and the money , for your trouble.

Fucking THIS.

So help me, if that had been me, I'd be rearranging my vacation days so I could show up at one of this fucker's gigs to get my money back or the equivalent amount of his ass in payment. It would be completely worth it. :mad:

• Members

Fucking THIS.

So help me, if that had been me, I'd be rearranging my vacation days so I could show up at one of this fucker's gigs to get my money back or the equivalent amount of his ass in payment. It would be completely worth it.
:mad:

I agree.

• Members

Dude got his money, and at some point Toby did get jumped and his ass beat by some dudes in some band he {censored}ed over.

I find it interesting that there are two frames of thought on handling something like this. You have the "good" guy, that tries to take the highroad approach (call the cops, credit card company, DA, their priest, etc.), then you got the guys that want blood. The funny thing is by posting the direction you take you eliminate the element of surprise.

If you're out hunting an animal, do you run around in the forest screaming and yelling your intentions? Not if you want to eat, you don't. So, why give the guy any advanced notice. Call your cops, get your info together and get him arrested or find out where he's gigging, follow him home and play baseball with his head. Either way keep your voice down:thu:

• Members

Dude got his money, and at some point Toby did get jumped and his ass beat by some dudes in some band he {censored}ed over.

I find it interesting that there are two frames of thought on handling something like this. You have the "good" guy, that tries to take the highroad approach (call the cops, credit card company, DA, their priest, etc.), then you got the guys that want blood. The funny thing is by posting the direction you take you eliminate the element of surprise.

If you're out hunting an animal, do you run around in the forest screaming and yelling your intentions? Not if you want to eat, you don't. So, why give the guy any advanced notice. Call your cops, get your info together and get him arrested or find out where he's gigging, follow him home and play baseball with his head. Either way keep your voice down:thu:

I hear what you are trying to say, but it is good to make others aware of people like this so if even 1 person is saved from being taken advantage of, it is totally worth it. When a person feels like they cannot hide, and are forced to deal with it brings resolution.

• Members

I hear what you are trying to say, but it is good to make others aware of people like this so if even 1 person is saved from being taken advantage of, it is totally worth it. When a person feels like they cannot hide, and are forced to deal with it brings resolution.

I agree, I'm not saying you keep silent about the act, the more people you can get involved the better resources you'll have, I just think spilling the beans about what you got going on to resolve the issue should be kept quiet.

• Members

geez with all the hard-ass would be murders on these forums, you'd think someone would have just beaten this bastard to death by now...

Not saying I wouldn't be pissed if it happened to me... heck, if anyone pulled that on me, I may or may not pay someone to go "persuade" him to give my money back. :cop:

• Members

Glad he got his money back and sad that it took so much time and effort.

Threads like that, and this, are one of the reasons i wont buy anything off of TGP. If stuff goes wrong you cant post it over there, thereby letting the scammers get off scot free in that particular crowd, how stupid is that.

I swear someone with that name tried to buy something from me once and it fizzled out.

• Members

He lives in Portland. I'm going to his next show. Fun times will be had.

Yes! I just commented the page with his {censored}ty bands review on it, and asked the populace for his phone number so we could disseminate it to his victims privately. Hopefully someone pulls through.

-Curtis

• Members

Glad the guy got his money back. This assclown needs to be taught a lesson. I have a feeling he will wish the police arrested him instead of what is down the line for him. Ripping of Hardcore kids and punks usually ends badly...especially ones from Boston, FSU does not play.

Archived