Watch out for this Thief, Guitar ripoff on music forum, Scum of the Earth

JJBell

• Members

He lives in Portland. I'm going to his next show. Fun times will be had.

Wait, hold on. JUST WAIT ONE {censored}ING MINUTE! This mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, piece of human {censored}, ****, lives here in PORTLAND?!?!?!?

This is just too awesome. Every time I've ever read about scumbags like this, I've always dreamed of confronting one, in the flesh....perhaps filming the episode. And now this can happen.

Can someone please post all of the known information on this weeping asshole? Thanks.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can the hard as glacier ice Canadians come help. He might need some cold impact to soothe his southern bruises
:evil:

-Curtis

Fuckin aye! Karma is gonna ass fuck this guy to its fullest extent while being battered and bruised , wrapped in a confederate flag, lying on the cold Canadian tundra!:idea::evil:

• Members

I wish I was closer to Portland; I'd offer you Vancouver boys a little backup. It's been a while since my bouncer days but I remember a few tricks of the trade.

I bounce at two bars here in MS. SO I'M READY TO KICK THAT DOUCHES ASS!:evil: Roadhouse that gothic ****!

• Members

Wait, hold on. JUST WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE! This mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, piece of human shit, ****, lives here in PORTLAND?!?!?!?

This is just too awesome. Every time I've ever read about scumbags like this, I've always dreamed of confronting one, in the flesh....perhaps filming the episode. And now this can happen.

Can someone
please
post all of the known information on this weeping asshole? Thanks.

ItsOnNowChapsL.jpg

• Members

Wait, hold on. JUST WAIT ONE {censored}ING MINUTE! This mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, piece of human {censored}, ****, lives here in PORTLAND?!?!?!?

Can someone
please
post all of the known information on this weeping asshole? Thanks.

Fuuu...You have the potential to win internet of the year..

• Members

I need band info, dates, names, places, details.....anything people can send my way. His Myspace is private and his YouTube has been annihilated. He's gone back into the Matrix and we need to, uh, connect with him once he comes back up.

• Members

If anyone still has information on this guy and his lady, PayPal account names and sums they've attempted to/have actually stolen, the coles notes story on what occured should be plenty enoughb to get them thinking I'm contacting them in a professional capacity. Please see the other thread for the information, but lets keep this one DL folks, PM me or grab me on FB or something.

...oh, and we're filming the whole thing for mini webisode lulz...

-Curtis

• Members

I need band info, dates, names, places, details.....anything people can send my way. His Myspace is private and his YouTube has been annihilated. He's gone back into the Matrix and we need to, uh, connect with him once he comes back up.

You wanna team up on this, Karl? We should roll out in force on this {censored}stain.

• Members

Wow! That thread was WIN in every sense of the word. Felt like I was reading a highly entertaining crime novel. Cover to cover, mofo.

That piece of shit definitely got what was coming to him, and then some.

For example:

flyingmonkey.jpg

^ :lol: fucking loser. And his band seriously sucks ass.

Archived