I'm just going to say it: Orianthi sucks!

satannica

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she wasn't blond with nice tits and a PRS strapped to her, she'd get barely 1/4 of the attention she gets, right?

Yeah well let's just start over from the beginning of recorded human history with the whole "If" game then... :facepalm:

The song sounded just fine.

OP = r3tard strong, and a worse player i'm assuming........................... :o :o

• Members

Pretty much. There's really nothing all that great or unique about her playing from what I've seen.
:idk:

The thing that's unique about her, is that she's not a 5yr old boy, but kind of resembles one, but has tits and vagina....not as risky to have that on tour than a 5yr old boy.

/michaeljackson'd

• Members

Yeah well let's just start over from the beginning of recorded human history with the whole "If" game then...
:facepalm:
The song sounded just fine.

OP = r3tard strong, and a worse player i'm assuming...........................
:o
:o

Nah, bro. He can play Hendrix with mo soul than anyone. OP = bast soul.

• Members

When it comes to chicks who can shred, give me Jennifer Batten or
Lori Linstruth
over Orianthi any day.

Lori is excellent indeed.

[video=youtube;iS-VbTlMcGk]

As for Orianthi; doesn't bother me. She could work on her technique definitely, but as far as mainstream artists go, there is far worse music out there. I'll take her over {censored} like N-Dubz any day

• Members

Well she's cute and has nice tits so she can make as many mistakes as she wants and I will still support her. :love:

Now you ugly {censored}ers better play that {censored} with Guthrie Govan-like precision or I will bitch about it, badmouth you to all my friends and never listen to your {censored} again.

Life sucks, then you die.

• Members

I've never understood why she got so much attention. It's just some blues licks and tapping thrown in. She's not a bad player but she's not some one who's blown me away.

Jennifer Batten on the other hand is incredible.

This^^^

She's a half-way cute chick,..so, she gets a pass. Guys just dominant the guitar the rock guitar world so the bar of whats good/great/excellent, etc, is lower. I know I sound sexist but it's true.

• Members

Amazing how the tone miraculously gets to the amps without a single guitar plugged in, check out the output jacks of their guitars..... there's NOTHNG in them

Poser Fail Video. Mute the video and it looks like they're both dying to take a piss. :facepalm:

• Members

Amazing how the tone miraculously gets to the amps without a single guitar plugged in, check out the output jacks of their guitars..... there's NOTHNG in them

Poser Fail Video. Mute the video and it looks like they're both dying to take a piss.

Is this post serious or trolling? :facepalm:

• Members

Poser Fail Video. Mute the video and it looks like they're both dying to take a piss.

Whether or not cords and amps are connected, with a few exceptions such as Rush's Limelight, I'm pretty sure videos with instruments being played in them are syncing/posing for videos and are not the actual audio tracks being recorded in progress. :idk:

Agreed and lol on their prancing, though. :D

Archived