Please stop with the Eddie Van Halen Photoshop pics!!!!! Please, I need to sleep!!!

Romanian Reaper

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG I almost pissed myself laughing. Great Photochop work!

THanks mang! :cool:

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, I did a bunch about 80 pages back or somethin.

Glad to see it's still goin....:thu:

• Members

"I doubt many people go back to page 1 of this thread very often...so I think this one is worth reposting just to jar the ole memory."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the contrary, I started there today. I thought this was a serious BB for serious musicians and I have been lurking for a few days on amps and such. How in hell I ever got to this insane EVH Photoshop link was just a stroke of "luck" or fate; but I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!!!!!!
There are many geniuses/mentally ill folks contributing to this thing. I read the first 20 or so pages, then skipped to the most recent and was awed that this thing is going strong for 3 years? or more? Congrats to all.
I don't know if this one has been done b4 since I have 219 pages still to read but here goes::::

Hey, how do I upload here??????????

• Members
"I doubt many people go back to page 1 of this thread very often...so I think this one is worth reposting just to jar the ole memory."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the contrary, I started there today. I thought this was a serious BB for serious musicians and I have been lurking for a few days on amps and such. How in hell I ever got to this insane EVH Photoshop link was just a stroke of "luck" or fate; but I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!!!!!!

There are many geniuses/mentally ill folks contributing to this thing. I read the first 20 or so pages, then skipped to the most recent and was awed that this thing is going strong for 3 years? or more? Congrats to all.

I don't know if this one has been done b4 since I have 219 pages still to read but here goes::::

Hey, how do I upload here??????????

congrats man :)

Visit http://www.tinypic.com to upload pics

Archived