The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

I couldn't sit through much of that. I hate the quadriplegic r-**** commercial character more than life. I hate seeing the assholes, and I hate the implication that I'm supposed to identify with them twenty times more.

"Hey, look at this {censored}face! He accidentally strangled his mother trying to button his shirt! Don't you hate it when this happens? Deeeeeerrrrrp!"

Assholes.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Not really a big deal.. That word wasn't derogatory at the time.. It was just what you called them. Then negro, colored, black, african american, etc...

The word might not have been, but that "product" sure the hell is, no matter what time it's from.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

Can you post that word? I've been avoiding it to keep it fair with the whole banning thing. Lemme find out that word is acceptable..I got a lot of making up to do

Yeah, I'm not sure. That pic just absolutely killed me though. IMO I think it's fine as long as it's not really mocking and it's just pointing out absurdity, but the mods will have to let us know.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Not really a big deal.. That word wasn't derogatory at the time.. It was just what you called them. Then negro, colored, black, african american, etc...

well, that would have been true, if it wasn't for the 'odd eyes, buck teeth and imitation plantation straw hat' cop.gif

Archived