The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

View Post

But yeah, if I can get a video going, I'll do it. I'll have to reinstall my emulators and configure since I have a new PC now. Hopefully that will be painless.

Well, one emu can record to AVI and Wav, but there's a very annoying lag that occurs, like little blips in the gameplay - and this happens even when I'm not recording. Obviously, that's unacceptable. However, when I play the movie, everything is smooth as silk. Kinda at a loss with that.

Another emu I'm trying will play smooth as silk, but there's no ability to capture AVI/Wav; it only plays to a format that lets the emu itself playback the video, which is kinda useless.

Also, Fraps won't let me record more than 10 seconds or so. You have to buy it and register.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Members

View Post

tumblr_ldyfqyYr4k1qazqlgo1_400.jpg

Seriously, the first five levels leading up to Ashtar are pretty easy. Then you have a few more levels and you're at the end of the game. The last part is the damned devil as you have to climb up that {censored}ing tower; and if Jaquio kills you, you start all the way back at the beginning. The good news is that if you kill Jaquio and die to the demon, you start over but you're able to fight the demon again instead of Jaquio if you make it to the boss room ..... that is, until you lose all your lives and have to continue, then you have to deal with Jaquio again.

But yeah, if I can get a video going, I'll do it. I'll have to reinstall my emulators and configure since I have a new PC now. Hopefully that will be painless.

I was going to try to finish off the 6th book of Wheel of Time tonight, but {censored} it ... I need some NES love.gif

• Members

View Post

Well, one emu can record to AVI and Wav, but there's a very annoying lag that occurs, like little blips in the gameplay - and this happens even when I'm not recording. Obviously, that's unacceptable. However, when I play the movie, everything is smooth as silk. Kinda at a loss with that.

Another emu I'm trying will play smooth as silk, but there's no ability to capture AVI/Wav; it only plays to a format that lets the emu itself playback the video, which is kinda useless.

Also, Fraps won't let me record more than 10 seconds or so. You have to buy it and register.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Well, that blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

Well, that blows.

Well, I tried to stomach the lag and do it anyway. I died several times in the worst possible circumstances, but I got to Jaquio in about 45 minutes ...... yet I couldn't seal the deal. If Jaquio kills you, you start over in the last level. I got to him two more times and decided to hang it up. When he summons the fire, it lags like Hell, and it makes me want to vomit.

I'm not uploading 30 gigs of a fail vid, but here's a screenshot:

NinjaGaiden.png

Archived