The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel

View Post

Hah beat me too it. I'm pretty sure it was an employment application that he asked for. OBviously this was before the days of checking cases when you come in. icon_lol.gif

haha, yeah, but it was before motley crue, back at the beginning of the london days..........i know too much about pointless things..... frown.gif

• Members

34hb2v5.png

Guitarist who's too old for backwards hat & tribal tats? Check

Old drummer with no shirt not looking at the camera? Check

Picture less than 2 weeks old containing your previous bass player you're replacing? Check

Your "band" name in a weird script that only Hispanics use to put their last names on their SUVS? Check

I hate where I live. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

34hb2v5.png

Guitarist who's too old for backwards hat & tribal tats? Check

Old drummer with no shirt not looking at the camera? Check

Picture less than 2 weeks old containing your previous bass player you're replacing? Check

Your "band" name in a weird script that only Hispanics use to put their last names on their SUVS? Check

I hate where I live. icon_lol.gif

If you cropped the shot at the knees, you'd swear they were standing on a flight of stairs.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

If you cropped the shot at the knees, you'd swear they were standing on a flight of stairs.

icon_lol.gif

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerprogress

View Post

holy hell, what just happened here? icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wrongnote85

View Post

that's a lot like how nikki sixx ended up with his first instrument.

story goes something like this:

wants to start a band, finds most of the guys in motley crue, says he wants to play bass, has no bass, takes empty guitar case to guitar store, asks the clerk something that requires him to go to the back of the store, while he is back there nikki loads up empty guitar case and makes out of there. gets back to motley crue dudes like " hey i've got a bass now", opens up the case, and it's like a gibson les paul custom or something of equal value and not bassness.

The funny part is he asked for an employment application. The guy goes back to the office to get one while Nikki swipes the guitar. Then he stands there and waits for the guy to bring him the application. biggrin.gif

Archived