The Tone King - SUCKS

iloveespguitars

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF is wrong with the way he is holding is little girl?

Are you implying he is doing something "wrong"????

I missed that post, he must have deleted it........:mad:

iloveespguitars,

I dont give a {censored} who you are but you dont imply that about a man unless you are 100%, seen mates go through hell due to a butthurt finger being pointed....

• Members

If you guys watch long enough...

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

The part where he fiddles around changing the thong over from amp A to B and vice versa, annoys the {censored} out of me. :o

Also, the little hand thing and the "give ya one of those bad boys". :facepalm:

• Members

Maybe some of you forgot, but there was a big thread about this months ago that started the same way. Everyone was slinging {censored} about the poor quality and obnoxious schtick, and ya know what? TTK showed up and didn't throw a SINGLE insult back. He took some of the advice about micing from those that weren't jumping on to the mouth breathing hatewagon and made a much nicer sounding video. He was a class act in the face of the typical HCAF lynchmob, so for that I give him one of these right here....

m/

• Members

I hate his videos. He can't play well, he got terrible tone, ...

The only reason I watch some of his videos is because he demos some pedals that no one else is demo'ing on youtube.

He f**king plays a blues tune to review a metal pedal, wtf is up with that jackass

Anyways, that's my rant.

I don't like/watch TTK videos either but I do understand why he is so popular.

His skill level and demographics do represent the vast majority of musical instruments consumers.

Middle aged bedroom players with poor playing skills are the folks who buy more gear than anyone else.

• Members

Maybe some of you people need to relax a bit... TTk isn't a great player and he plays the sort of metal {censored} I can not stand to listen to, but you know what? it is his hobby & he enjoys what he does...and it don't hurt me (or any of you). Let him have his fun.

Besides, I have never read a post or seen video of TTK putting {censored} on anyone, he is always polite & respectful (unlike alot of the posters in this thread, myself included)

• Members

I dont even think most people know what throwing the horns or the true meaning of what the cornuto stands for ,he certainly is one of them .

If a deaf person gives you that gesture they are saying bull{censored}.

If you get the finger & a cornuto it means "{censored} your bull{censored}"

I only know how to curse in sign language.....

• Members

I hate his videos. He can't play well, he got terrible tone, ...

The only reason I watch some of his videos is because he demos some pedals that no one else is demo'ing on youtube.

He f**king plays a blues tune to review a metal pedal, wtf is up with that jackass

Anyways, that's my rant.

I think you mean that his playing and review style sucks. Tone King himself can't suck that much, he at least provides reviews others don't that you seem to find some use for. :idk:

At least he doesn't describe the box and advertising like that douche on gearwire...

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Remember the old adage your mother used to say, if you have nothing nice to say about somebody keep it to yourself. It is amazing in the digital age how everybody is an expert and how they hide behind a pseudonym while making outrageous statements and insulting somebody because they don't happen to agree with or like them. Your are entitled to your opinion but you don't have to be a nasty xxxxx about it. 

• Members

Hammondguy51 wrote:

Remember the old adage your mother used to say, if you have nothing nice to say about somebody keep it to yourself. It is amazing in the digital age how everybody is an expert and how they hide behind a pseudonym while making outrageous statements and insulting somebody because they don't happen to agree with or like them. Your are entitled to your opinion but you don't have to be a nasty xxxxx about it. 

You may want to raise that post count and get to know the community a little better, sprout. Thanks for the three year thread bump.

Archived