The Tone King - SUCKS

iloveespguitars

• Members
Are you really praying that Ill tell you the secrets of douche

If anyone knew the secrets of douchiness if would have to be you :thu:

Anyway, how was I being a douche? Being the keeper of the douche secrets one would think that you would be the best person to enlighten us all.

I clearly stated that I didn't bother with his video demos. So did gt jumper.

I never called him names.

I also stated that I can understand why some people would be irritated to the point of starting, say a thread like this.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If anyone knew the secrets of douchiness if would have to be you
:thu:

Anyway, how was I being a douche? Being the keeper of the douche secrets one would think that you would be the best person to enlighten us all.

I clearly stated that I didn't bother with his video demos. So did gt jumper.

I never called him names.

I also stated that I can understand why some people would be irritated to the point of starting, say a thread like this.

I really was just trying to piss you off for no reason because of the whole anonymous internet thing. But I like what TTK is trying to do, its not like you have to attack him for trying to actually be useful on the internet. Unlike your stupid {censored}ing avatar that definitely knows a lot about douching male unicorn's assholes.

• Members

Dude - WTF ??? First - you can be a bit more polite than starting a hate thread titled 'TTK Sucks'.

If you think I suck to the point to flame on on these forums - then WHY WATCH MY VIDEOS? TTK SUCKS, BUT ... 'The only reason I watch some of his videos is because.....'

Do me a favor - if you don't like em, don't watch em.

OH, and btw - thanks for being kind. I have free gear give-aways every month (
http://thetoneking.com/wp/gear-give-away/jul10-randall/
), alert folks on TTK Killer Deals, etc - and this is the love I get?

Dude - I never said I'm a great player - but I'm lovin what I'm doing ... so please - go rain on someone elses parade, not mine.

Thanks

Now I got your attention.

Can you change your name to "TTN" and I would totally respect that.

And you shouldn't hold your daughter like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGVIaMr4moU

:facepalm:

• Members
I really was just trying to piss you off for no reason because of the whole anonymous internet thing. But I like what TTK is trying to do, its not like you have to attack him for trying to actually be useful on the internet. Unlike your stupid {censored}ing avatar that definitely knows a lot about douching male unicorn's assholes.

Piss me off? You gotta try harder than that to piss me off man.

I like his intentions but that does not mean that I automatically have to like his methods.

You wanna see good demos? Look up burgerman666 on Youtube. That is how it should be done.

Oh and by the by, a unicorn will {censored} you up :o

• Members
But I like what TTK is trying to do, its not like you have to attack him for trying to actually be useful on the internet. .

Good for you, but if you own and like the amps he demo's know damn well that the amp has never sounded so bad, your left fighting not to speak up.

"Why watch the videos then"? you ask.... coz new amps we are dieing to hear are tested by him and him only, before they are on the shelves for better demos to surface weeks later.

You like his videos? good for you :thu:

• Members
Good for you, but if you own and like the amps he demo's know damn well that the amp has never sounded so bad, your left fighting not to speak up.

"Why watch the videos then"? you ask.... coz new amps we are dieing to hear are tested by him and him only, before they are on the shelves for better demos to surface weeks later.

You like his videos? good for you
:thu:

The video in this thread is the first demo of his Ive watched. I just like to choose sides and start pissing on things.:poke:

• Members
It is a {censored}ing good demo but in all honesty, I would much rather hear the amp on its own. No double tracking or anything.

Just the amp and the player in a room playing.

He did a bit of raw playing on the same riff later in the vid, thats what made it so good :)

Archived