HGAC album project - where to send the cd?

Freeman Keller

• Members

Guys, come to an agreement and use Shorten, FLAC or Monkey's Audio to compress those files. All are lossless compression tools that will get the files down by about 50% and, unlike an mp3, will uncompress to the original file size/format.

• Members

Guys, come to an agreement and use Shorten, FLAC or Monkey's Audio to compress those files. All are lossless compression tools that will get the files down by about 50% and, unlike an mp3, will uncompress to the original file size/format.

I've done so much screwing around with music related software stuff lately doing all the tests, that frankly all I want to do is burn a cd and drop it in the mail. I have ftp but I really don't want to mess with it. And if I don't do it by about thursday I'll miss the boat.

• Members

I've done so much screwing around with music related software stuff lately doing all the tests, that frankly all I want to do is burn a cd and drop it in the mail. I have ftp but I really don't want to mess with it. And if I don't do it by about thursday I'll miss the boat.

I believe Clip is currently burning up the town with Mrs. Clip while she's home on a brief leave.

FK, if you'd like to send your CD to me (I'll forward it to whoever along with mine when it's been decided who'll be handling the compilation), I'll send you an address via PM.

• Members

I believe Clip is currently burning up the town with Mrs. Clip while she's home on a brief leave.

FK, if you'd like to send your CD to me (I'll forward it to whoever along with mine when it's been decided who'll be handling the compilation), I'll send you an address via PM.

Ah man that is the best news today. Mr and Mrs Clip having time with each other.

I might get in on the next CD - but sure hope the end result is available for my listening pleasure.

Freeman - hope you offer us some more of that FK custom built. I was very impressed with the little we got from the string test.

• Members

That's great news! I don't expect that we'll hear from him for at least a week, then! ;)

That's perfect for me; my stuff ain't near done! :o

• Members

checking in...

whale, i guess i never heard for sure whether you wanted compiling duties or not... i'm honestly not going to be able to do much for the next week or so, but after that i should be all systems go.

mrs. clip is good, we've been all over the world the last week it seems, but we're settled now for a week...

I'm down with whatever, whale... your call

Archived