Bring back Terry Allan Hall

Mikeo

• Members

After 20,000 posts for him, most of them pretty quality in nature; he has probably helped out more folks on HC than any other.

Like any true artist and thinking man in history, you will find a some controversy with a few posts.

Don't know what he did, but I'm signing my name here to get him back.

Mikeo

Just sign you name too, if you would like to do so.

• Members

A forum is controlled by the moderators. If a forum is such that I do not feel comfortable posting on it, I move on and let them be what they are. I will not give my opinion of TAH or his posts unless somebody specifically asks me. That is not the purpose of this post. The moderators have made a decision and we need to all live with it, either here or elsewhere.

• Members

ugggg... Isn't one 6 page thread enough for this topic? The Mod already said his "Probation" is up today.. I have nothing at all against TAH I just don't want another 6 page battle with guest appearances from the Political Forums. I know I could just not read it but it's like a car wreck, I can't help it.

• Members

What has Terry been doing since his temporary suspension, I wonder: I betcha Terry has added a 100 songs to his 600 song repertoire. He's been loading up on unique, weird, and wacky guitars to share/show. He's tried to break the World Book of Guinness record of drinking cherry cokes while playing guitar standing up. He's been playing electric guitar in a (:eek:) head banging rock-roll band and only wants to play lead ripping solo riffs. :rawk: Yea, we need him just as much as he needs us. Can't wait, come back where you belong Terry.

Trina

P.S. Temporary banishment, now ya got street "cred" too. :D

• Members

Being Irish my USA geography is perhaps not all it could be.

TAH is Texan, right?

Now, isn't Texas the one that isn't actually the biggest state in the Union?

Maybe TAH, or someone, can let me know...

(what would happen if the other place thawed is not admissible at this stage --

JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT

(even though it might explain how some people could welcome glabal warning)

;):p:lol:

• Members

Although I do not endorse his political statements, I believe that he is a valued, well-liked and highly-respected member of this forum. What goes on in other forums is none of my concern. I vote bring him back.

My sentiments as well.

TAH and I are probably at polar opposites politically but musically we're on the same page, hell, probably in the same paragraph.

• Members

After 20,000 posts for him, most of them pretty quality in nature; he has probably helped out more folks on HC than any other.

Like any true artist and thinking man in history, you will find a some controversy with a few posts.

Don't know what he did, but I'm signing my name here to get him back.

Mikeo

Just sign you name too, if you would like to do so.

Yeah, the controversy was him alleging that I molest my daughter, that I belong to the KKK, being called a "manling" among many, many other things completely unprovoked.. Here's hoping that we'll see a kinder gentler TAH upon his return (which should be tomorrow, it was just a tempban)

• Members

Yeah, the controversy was him alleging that I molest my daughter, that I belong to the KKK, being called a "manling" among many, many other things completely unprovoked.. Here's hoping that we'll see a kinder gentler TAH upon his return (which should be tomorrow, it was just a tempban)

I think we need more posts of DC repeating this. 6 is not nearly enough! I really don't care if he said you were the devil reborn.. Come to think of it I don't care if he called ME the the devil reborn. If some stranger who likely lives 100's of miles away hurts you so bad that you need to dwell on it this much then there are bigger problems then what TAH is saying. Buy a helium balloon take it into your backyard put all your hurt TAH feelings into the balloon and LET IT GO.

• Members

I think we need more posts of DC repeating this. 6 is not nearly enough! I really don't care if he said you were the devil reborn.. Come to think of it I don't care if he called ME the the devil reborn. If some stranger who likely lives 100's of miles away hurts you so bad that you need to dwell on it this much then there are bigger problems then what TAH is saying. Buy a helium balloon take it into your backyard put all your hurt TAH feelings into the balloon and LET IT GO.

I'm not the one that keeps starting threads about it. As I see the threads, many filled with misinformation or outrgight ignorance, I feel it 's my duty to inform and set straight. You're welcome.:)

• Members

I'm not the one that keeps starting threads about it. As I see the threads, many filled with misinformation or outrgight ignorance, I feel it 's my duty to inform and set straight. You're welcome.
:)

Which post in THIS thread is the one filled with misinformation?

• Members

I'm not the one that keeps starting threads about it. As I see the threads, many filled with misinformation or outrgight ignorance, I feel it 's my duty to inform and set straight. You're welcome.
:)

You obviously have a great need for validation from others. So much so that it outstrips your ability to read what they say or think about what you yourself say. The result is that you come across as a juvenile whiner. So just take a break, step away from the keyboard, and try to find something to care about other than whether you can convince other people about how much you've been harmed.

• Members

My thoughts exactly.

• Members

I pretty much make the political forum my home. I'm hard core lib. I like Terry.

That being said. I noticed he was making lot's of personal attacks against some

of the regular rightie posters. As long as he was warned first (to be fair, there are those on both sides that habitually make personal attacks) I'd say a temp banning was warranted.

• Members

So...if Terry decides to come back what do you think will be first on his agenda? Flame On Johnny...? I hope not but the odds are good. DC has stated his side of the argument. I don't know if it was dragged through the bicarb first but it certainly paints an earth-toned picture of unprovocation. When Terry reads it he will either be biting serious tongue or truck-loading the excrement into the orbital emulsifier. I'm out of here in a few days and won't be back for quite awhile. I'd hate to leave on a sour note.

• Members

I have no idea what TAH will do in PP (nor do I care). I suspect here he'll be pretty normal. If I were him, I wouldn't even address the issue. DC and Death Pimple have already done more to exonerate him than he ever could.

Archived