Happy Father's Day

T.B.

• Members

Happy Fathers Day to all as well. I'm still not off duty so I can't linger; we're off to the zoo with the kids and grandparents. Gonna be a hot one, but my plan is to get home early to ride my bike then play a little guitar around sunset.

• Members

Happy Fathers Day all you fathers out there...

Its 12:10PM and I just got up...I was out till 2:30AM at the HOB in Orlando last night to watch Damon Fowler play...another stellar performance...man I'm gettin kinda old for those hours....anyway, the crowd was really in it, so he performed a nine minute slide solo on the song "Whippin Post". People went crazy....He announced his new album release scheduled for the end of the year and played a number of his new songs....absolutely incredible stuff...

Anyway...going to the Skipper Dome at 5pm to see a blues guy...Sean Carney Band, My fathersday present...man, Monday is going to come around fast.

• Members

Anybody get any guitar related Father's day gifts? This was my first Fathers Day. My 4.5 month old (via my wife) bought me a package of pics..one side says "Daddy's #1 fan", the other side has my daughters name with xoxo

A nice first Fathers day it was...

Archived