Finally made it back

Ohioarrow

• Members

Got back from vacation today and found that the IP gods had restored my access to the HCAG.

Previous to my leaving I had been unable to get here. Everytime I tried the connection would time out. This went on for about 2 weeks. Did anyone else experience that problem?

• Members

Welcome back! :wave:

I also just got back from vacation but took my damned laptop and struggled with a weak wi-fi connection whilst sitting on the patio and listening to the ocean every evening. It was a tough sacrifice - actually I wasn't able to bring a guitar -but I made sure to check in every day! :facepalm:

BTW - I did let inspiration try and take root; I was tabbing out ideas for an original in Powertab, so it was almost like I had a guitar handy. Hopefully it helped to stretch my music abilities since I usually just pull things out of my butt while playing aimlessly on the guitar.

I hope your time away was similarly productive as well as refreshing!

• Members
Welcome back! Glad to see you had a nice time.

I didn't seem to have any problems logging on here but I had seen other reports of some folks having trouble. I think
C70man
was having a devil of a time getting on the forum. He said it was really slow.

Excellent to see you back too OGP, we were worried about you. Can't just disappear without your friends here sending out an virtual APB on ya. :lol: One of the things I like about the people here, they seem to actually give a hoot about each other's well being.

• Members

Got back from vacation today and found that the IP gods had restored my access to the HCAG.

Previous to my leaving I had been unable to get here. Everytime I tried the connection would time out. This went on for about 2 weeks. Did anyone else experience that problem?

Hi Joe:

I moved to a townhouse a few minutes away from where I used to live and at first everything was normal. For almost a week, though, I was no longer able to get to HCAG. Then, things started working fine again last a week ago. I have Time Warner's pipes, but, it's Earthlink "cable" to which we subscribe.

Archived