"You can get any thing you want...

Freeman Keller

• Members

....except Alice..."

Happy Thanksgiving from Alice, Arlo, Officer Obie, and all of us father rapers on the Group W bench

Sounds nice Freeman. I used to do a fairly good copy of Arlo's voice - actually sang it all the way through a few times. If I didn't have a raging head cold right now I would sing a few words to go with your putfile and see if someone here could sew them together.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a beautiful Eastern Washington day.

• Members

Is it me or does fingerpicking/ragtime and 12 string guitars go together like cranberry sauce and stuffing?...mmmmm...gooood!

You betcha (ooooops, my inner Sarah Palin was about to escape!
:eek:
)

Very nicely played FK.
:thu:

Indeed!
:thu:

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends down south!

If you want to check out some killer 12-string ragtime picking, look no further than Blind Willie McTell!

[YOUTUBE]j50nfZIO5ZQ[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Sami! How was your short vacation? Yea, It's me the buster... No, not a troll I promise.

Freeman, on another note can you offer me your honest opinion about Tacoma Guitars. The 28 series mini jumbo to be exact?

Hi Asatnutz

Vacation was all too short, but am back for a good cause amongst a good bunch of people.

Okay, no trolling now. Be a good boy. :poke:

• Members

Hi Sami! How was your short vacation? Yea, It's me the buster... No, not a troll I promise.

Freeman, on another note can you offer me your honest opinion about Tacoma Guitars. The 28 series mini jumbo to be exact?

I'm sorry I really have no experience with Tacomas in general and that guitar in particular. They have a good solid following but thats really about all I know.

• Members

Well I just picked up a cable for my laptop that lets me plug into my stereo input...Sounded great and played fine here... With a 100w sub and two Polk monitors it sounded like a band...

Always loved that song... A local station in Portland (FM 101.9 KINK) plays the full version every Thanksgiving at noon...

Thanks Freeman...

Archived