VOM Reminder! This Sunday, March 8!

Stackabones

• Members

Are you ready?

For those of you who haven't yet signed up at the archive site, please do! You'll get alerts, be able to post absentee submissions, music file hosting, and other nifty things that Ohioarrow has put together!

http://vom.infocusreviews.com/

Though it's starting to feel like spring in Texas, this VOM will be the last winter session of 2009.

So fire up those recorders & videocams and get your fingers and guitars in VOM-shape! See you Sunday.

March 8 in history

1618 - Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.

1817 - The New York Stock Exchange is founded.

1892 - Mississippi John Hurt is born.

1894 - The state of New York enacts the nation's first dog-licensing law.

1911 - International Women's Day is launched.

1913 - The Internal Revenue Service begins to levy and collect federal income taxes.

1930 - Mahatma Gandhi starts civil disobedience in India.

1936 - G

• Members

Are you ready?

For those of you who haven't yet signed up at the archive site, please do! You'll get alerts, be able to post absentee submissions,
music file hosting
, and other nifty things that Ohioarrow has put together!

Though it's starting to feel like spring in Texas, this VOM will be the last winter session of 2009.

So fire up those recorders & videocams and get your fingers and guitars in VOM-shape! See you Sunday.

March 8 in history

1913 - The Internal Revenue Service begins to levy and collect federal income taxes.

Based on that criteria, singing the blues would be highly appropriate.

• Members

I'll try to be there. I just said goodbye to my sister who stayed with me this past week, down from Illinois. The house and everything is a little upside down, and I haven't had any time to play. I have to get back to work this week as well and that's going to take 3-4 days to catch up with.

Hopefully I can drag a song out of the vault and record it before then. Maybe a John Lennon tune or something else really different for me.

PS....I'm so happy with the new life restored into my Penco...All the gas I had is gone. I think Ed (my teacher/luthier) threw some extra Mojo into it. I'll try to get out for VOM1T.

• Members

For those of you who haven't yet signed up at the archive site, please do! You'll get alerts, be able to post absentee submissions,
music file hosting
, and other nifty things that Ohioarrow has put together!

Small correction folks.. The "Music File Hosting" part is not quite on the menu yet. I'm still chasing around a few bugs, but I suspect it will be available shortly for those who need it. 'Course if you need to put a file on the web, I can do that manually for you if you need a location before that option becomes fully enabled.

Sorry Stack, I neglected to update you on that progress.

• Members

Small correction folks.. The "Music File Hosting" part is not quite on the menu yet. I'm still chasing around a few bugs, but I suspect it will be available shortly for those who need it. 'Course if you need to put a file on the web, I can do that manually for you if you need a location before that option becomes fully enabled.

Sorry Stack, I neglected to update you on that progress.

Oops!!!

• Members

how do I get in on this fine program?

Welcome aboard, Dave! :wave:

On Sunday, I will start a new thread here in HCAG that says something like "VOM 14 yadda etc" and folks will start linking mp3s (via Soundclick, Putfile and others) and youtube vids.

It's become a bit of a tradition to submit stuff that you've recorded in the last month, and many folks do one takes -- VOM1T. ;)

Click on the link in my sig to see our archive site. It has some further info. If you have any more questions, ask away!

Archived