VOM Reminder! This Sunday, March 8!

Stackabones

• Members

I'm out of town this weekend so I recorded one last night on the old lammie yammie. I'm pretty excited about the FG400A's VOM debut, although I'm finding that my fingernails are a bit scratchy and annoying on a steel string. Can't wait to hear everyone else's contributions.

• Members

Man, I just absentee posted @ the VOM. I had to work late tonight, but got home and recorded a tune I have been working on since Monday night. And now it is in the can already. That was quick and easy and fun.

I have to work @ The Ark on Sunday in addition to my other weekend obligations, so I thought I would beat the rush.

Thanks for making this cool and smooth, Joe.

I actually did a theme tune this month!

It's a good tune for Daylight Saving Time, which starts this weekend.

HERE COMES THE SUN

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead!

• Members

Erm......sorry, babe....I won't be here after all. I'm git-less at the moment. Maybe next month.

Git-less: I tried that for three weeks last summer while traveling. I about died. Only thing saved me was having a mando that I was forced to learn a few chords on.

Next month then!

• Members

Git-less: I tried that for three weeks last summer while traveling. I about died. Only thing saved me was having a mando that I was forced to learn a few chords on.

Next month then!

Maybe, maybe not. Dunno how I feel about recording with a borrowed git. We'll see.

• Members

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone--it's a great and wondrous thing, the VOM :D

And I'm going to work hard (and actually get a mic) so I can try to join in next month--I'd love to get some opinions from you cool folks :cool:

• Members

I planned on doing a blues number this month and putting it up on you tube but I''ve been sick for the past two weeks and have hardly played. Tried playing the piece this morning and I'm way out of practice and tried to sing and started coughing my last few brain cells out so I have to pass. Now that I've done this once, I think I am addicted to it so I'll definitely be up there next month.

BigAl :cry:

Archived