Ruh Roh! Looks like I am going to *HAVE* to check this out!

Glenn F

• Members
. . . OK, I found the sterling symbol, but I am not sure how I found it....

I haven't tried the Guild hog. I tried to order a 000-15, but I received two defective units, so I have a D-15. My wife didn't say no....
:)
. . .

If you're using Windows, Start>All Programs>Accessories>Character Map. To enter the

• Members

Ich bin eine MacPerson, aber danke!

I've got the okey-dokey from my wife. Now, it is a question of whether the guitar suits, or not. My instinct is to wait until my birthday for the Martin OM-21, but that is more than 5 months away! Gah!

Glenn

• Members

I have a Martin D-15, so the hog is covered. I do want a 000, but we'll have to see. Right now, I think I will be going with my instincts. Space is at a premium here due to my guitar frenzy the last couple of years, so while I might squeeze one more guitar in here, two are unlikely to work.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Glenn

• Members

I am going to pass on this, at least for now. I haven't gone to check it out yet. Christmas morning I came down with a very nasty cough, and while it is improving, it's still there. Also, it is raining cats and dogs, and I ain't going out in that if I can help it.

I am going to wait for my birthday in May. I think I'd prefer a spruce top, as well, so my options then (financially) will be significantly better. I'll probably start off with an Epi Masterbilt EF-500R, and, if that doesn't ring my chimes, move up to a Martin OM-21, or a 000-28EC.

Being that my next birthday is my 50th :eek:, I would like my next guitar to be special.

Cheers, everyone, and if I don't see you at HC 2.0, take care, and enjoy making music with the instruments you have.

Glenn

Archived