Two new guitars in one week: Santa Cruz RS and Greven L-00v

• Members

Sold off a ton of gear. Bought these two guitars and stuck the rest of the money in the bank. Both are re-creations of old Gibsons.

My two favorite guitars:thu:

I'm all Santa Cruz all the time, but John Greven is a just a mile or two from me, and I've spent hours at his house playing his steller guitars. My favorite Grevens are the lutz topped 00's:)

• Members

I'm all Santa Cruz all the time, but John Greven is a just a mile or two from me, and I've spent hours at his house playing his steller guitars. My favorite Grevens are the lutz topped 00's:)

Awesome. I went to Reed and lived in PDX for a few years afterward, so you're in my old stomping ground. :)

• Members

you are indeed a lucky man -i had john build me a jumbo back in 79-80 ( got it in 1981) when he lived in Nashville indiana -i also visited his shop their- he indeed is my favorite luthier -would love another guitar by him someday -this maple jumbo of mine is stellar !

• Members

you are indeed a lucky man -i had john build me a jumbo back in 79-80 ( got it in 1981) when he lived in Nashville indiana -i also visited his shop their- he indeed is my favorite luthier -would love another guitar by him someday -this maple jumbo of mine is stellar !

John is not only a world class builder, he

• 7 months later...

Archived