It finally happened...

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

...a women talked to me because I was playing guitar. I was at the local guitar shop trying out some acoustic amps. I was playing a fingerstyle version of Paint It Black among other things. A 60-something year old women who was there with who I presume is her husband comes over and starts telling me how Paint It Black was the song that was playing on the radio when she lost her virginity.:facepalm:

• Members
...a women talked to me because I was playing guitar. I was at the local guitar shop trying out some acoustic amps. I was playing a fingerstyle version of Paint It Black among other things. A 60-something year old women who was there with who I presume is her husband comes over and starts telling me how Paint It Black was the song that was playing on the radio when she lost her virginity.
:facepalm:

Maybe you could try playing a more recent tune and see if it attracts a younger babe.

Work backwards. If you want a 20-year-old, she probably lost her virginity in 2003.

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/Pop-Modern/2003.html

• Members

It was an empty house being built and I was number 3 out of 7...don't remember any music. Sounds kinda gross in print like this. We got busted by the cops for being on private property and I don't know what happened to the girl. She was visiting her grandparents in So. Cal. from Pennsylvania. That must have been a tough one for them to understand, why their grandaughter was bangin 7 guys. She taught us a lot we didn't know. Feel bad about it now. We were 14.

• Members

It was an empty house being built and I was number 3 out of 7...don't remember any music. Sounds kinda gross in print like this. We got busted by the cops for being on private property and I don't know what happened to the girl. She was visiting her grandparents in So. Cal. from Pennsylvania. That must have been a tough one for them to understand, why their grandaughter was bangin 7 guys. She taught us a lot we didn't know. Feel bad about it now. We were 14.

Hell! Third place out of seven ain't bad. Whatcha got to feel bad about??

• Members

16 years old, carnivale in Panama, a young prostitute in a dark alley, only $2. Can't believe I am admitting to this:facepalm: Probably music like this, Lucho was the most popular guy in those years. He did play a mean hammond organ:thu:!!!
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Archived