You know what I just realized?...

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

Age does not mean {censored}. If you like someone and they seem to like you, spend some time together. If it leads to sex, fine. If it doesn't, you've made a friend and your life is a little fuller.

P.S. If it doesn't lead to sex, you may want to check out who's playing bass!!!!
:wave:

By the way, what was your answer? And yes, ladies and gentlemen, another episode of As the World Turns.............

But it's a known fact that Men shall always look for a nice looking woman especially when its a young man and it's only nature in which shall always be here even when we all are dead and gone

But when older say in middle age then some men seem to not care so much for looks and look more for the personality and compatibility in which really is the main thing between the sexes..though when young looks is the main thing majority of younger men look for 1st and foremost

Woman are different on such they look for a guy with a BIG FAT WALLET

and gd job even if he is the Ugliest guy around..ive seen to many like such..

• Members

When I was a young guy I wasn't all that particular about the women I chased after. My only prerequisite was that they hadn't been dead more'n three days.

Now that I'm a much older man, the requirements have changed somewhat. It's down to two days now or, at the very least, still warm. A guy has to have standards, ya know.

• Members

When I was a young guy I wasn't all that particular about the women I chased after. My only prerequisite was that they hadn't been dead more'n three days.

Now that I'm a much older man, the requirements have changed somewhat. It's down to two days now or, at the very least, still warm. A guy has to have standards, ya know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I'm just sayin'...

Girls in their 20s may be easy on the eyes but they are usually too much trouble - at least the ones
I
dated. Looking back, there were a couple of times I could've been shown the ropes by a couple of women in their 40s but the age thing seemed weird to me. Everyday I wake up and try to kick myself in the ass over that oversight. Good thing I'm not that limber any more; my back is bad enough!

Ya wanna impress her?
Tell her you like to do this for fun
;)
:

p-Kalum-River-Lodge-British-Columbia-Can

Kiss fish?

• Members

When I was a young guy I wasn't all that particular about the women I chased after.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Opa..A guess a was lucky as a never chased after the lassies

it wiz them that chased after me
:):thu:

Right. And probably with a stick in their hands.

• Members
I'm talking to an attractive women (feel funny calling her girl because she is 35 and I'm 24) that plays the drums in a hard rock group. In our last conversation she asks me what I do for fun besides playing guitar. Then I realized,
I don't doing anything for fun but play guitar
. And I don't feel like I'm missing anything and really have to urge to do something else for fun. But damn, that one sure sneaked up on me.

Son, we gotta have a long talk.

Archived