You know what I just realized?...

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

I'm talking to an attractive women (feel funny calling her girl because she is 35 and I'm 24) that plays the drums in a hard rock group. In our last conversation she asks me what I do for fun besides playing guitar. Then I realized, I don't doing anything for fun but play guitar. And I don't feel like I'm missing anything and really have to urge to do something else for fun. But damn, that one sure sneaked up on me.

• Members

I'm talking to an attractive women (feel funny calling her girl because she is 35 and I'm 24) that plays the drums in a hard rock group. In our last conversation she asks me what I do for fun besides playing guitar. Then I realized,
I don't doing anything for fun but play guitar
. And I don't feel like I'm missing anything and really have to urge to do something else for fun. But damn, that one sure sneaked up on me.

Darkhorse, can you say "cougar"?

• Members

35 is considered to be cougar-age? I always thought that was when a woman was just reaching her prime? Jeez, when did
I
get old?

Well, I'm sure you're right, Kwak. I always thought a woman looked her best sometime between their 40th and 45th birthdays. But, when you're 24, like the OP, I'd imagine 35 seems like a ways off. At least it did for me back then.

However, there was this one time, when I was just 19......oh well, let's not go there............

• Members

I'm just sayin'...

Girls in their 20s may be easy on the eyes but they are usually too much trouble - at least the ones I dated. Looking back, there were a couple of times I could've been shown the ropes by a couple of women in their 40s but the age thing seemed weird to me. Everyday I wake up and try to kick myself in the ass over that oversight. Good thing I'm not that limber any more; my back is bad enough!

Ya wanna impress her? Tell her you like to do this for fun ;) :

p-Kalum-River-Lodge-British-Columbia-Can

• Members

But, when you're 24, like the OP, I'd imagine 35 seems like a ways off. At least it did for me back then.

Who knows, she might be able to teach me a thing or two...

But seriously, age isn't a factor for me, maturity is. I'm sure some of you remember some of the behaviors of my ex-wife. As long as a woman has a good head, a good heart, and is mature, then I don't give a crap about age.

• Members
Well, this thread veered off course rather quickly...
:facepalm:

But I like the direction its going!
:thu:

Darkhorse, I believe I'd fire the question right back at her. As in, what does SHE do for fun besides beat those skins? If you're already into a relationship however, you might want to shy away from 'er......if not, go for it!

When you get to be my age, you only think about the ones you missed! I had my share of fun, but I missed a lot too!

• Members

Darkhorse, I believe I'd fire the question right back at her. As in, what does SHE do for fun besides beat those skins? If you're already into a relationship however, you might want to shy away from 'er......if not, go for it!

When you get to be my age, you only think about the ones you missed! I had my share of fun, but I missed a lot too!

I'll have to ask her that the next time I talk to her. I'm not involved with her at the moment, we're still just talking.

• Members

Long walks in the moonlight, skimming stones on quiet mill ponds, snorkeling the barrier reef off the Yucatan, creative cooking, drawing ... there are any number of good things to do in life. Guitars are great, and I play them every day, but they certainly aren't all there is to do for fun.

Keep talking to her.

• Members

Okay, so obviously we need to come up with some more hobbies for you. For example, besides guitar I enjoy cooking and playing pranks on my roommates.

That's right........cooking is fun, as in....

Hey, good lookin'

Whatcha got cookin'

How 'bout cookin' somethin' up with me.....

Pranks on the roommates? Meh....not so much.They tend to backfire.

• Members

I tend to go for the mostly harmless kind. One of my roommates this past year was a little OCD (and by a little, I mean had a serious problem and really needs to seek help but in the meantime, she had me) so I liked to do things like fill her bathroom with boxes:

ztyofk.png

• Members

I'm talking to an attractive women (feel funny calling her girl because she is 35 and I'm 24) that plays the drums in a hard rock group. In our last conversation she asks me what I do for fun besides playing guitar. Then I realized,
. And I don't feel like I'm missing anything and really have to urge to do something else for fun. But damn, that one sure sneaked up on me.

WHATEVER you do.... DON'T say "Guitar and GAS!" (Non-guitarist tend to NOT understand what you're saying!

• Members

Dang!

There went an opportunity!:facepalm:

• Members
That's right........cooking is fun, as in....

Hey, good lookin'

Whatcha got cookin'

How 'bout cookin' somethin' up with me.....

^^:lol:

Hi OP, Well up to you but what happens when your say 40yrs of age
and the woman is erm what age 51yrs old You may want to look fir someone younger ?

Ps As long as she disnae look like erm her below in Video ;)

RY8YeLErbEg

• Members

The French have a saying that goes kind of like this.........

1. When a man is young, he should take up with an older woman to LEARN the fine are of making love.

2. When a man is in his 40's, he should take up with a woman his own age to PRACTICE the fine art of making love.

3. When a man gets old, he should take up with a young woman so he can TEACH the fine art of making love.

I did steps 1 & 2, but I'm failing miserably at accomplishing step 3. Oh well, 2 out of 3 aint' bad, I guess.

• Members

Age does not mean {censored}. If you like someone and they seem to like you, spend some time together. If it leads to sex, fine. If it doesn't, you've made a friend and your life is a little fuller.
P.S. If it doesn't lead to sex, you may want to check out who's playing bass!!!! :wave:

By the way, what was your answer? And yes, ladies and gentlemen, another episode of As the World Turns.............

Archived