VOM Alert -- Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members
Yes, Heartstring, you can post it this Sunday in VOM thread that'll I start for it. Or you can register at the VOM Archive and absentee post. Click on my sig to go to the VOM Archive site.

Yhanks, Stack. I'll post it here Sunday. My inner attention whore can't wait! :lol:

• Members

......did everybody remember to wish Stackabones a happy birthday the other day?

Whoops missed that...HBD Mr. Stack! And thanks again for all your VOM efforts.

In honor of you this time I will submit a true VOM1T...no multitracks, one take. Now I just have to figger out what to do.

• Members

Is it cool to post an instrumental? I have been having throat problems and tho I'd love to post a song w/vocals, need to avoid the frustration right now.

Also, it would be a multi-tracked deal. Not really open mic-like, I know but a have a few instrumentals that I need to record( and complete, frankly), and would enjoy sharing. Mellow stuff, but w/ distorted lead melody.

Thanks.

• Members

Is it cool to post an instrumental? I have been having throat problems and tho I'd love to post a song w/vocals, need to avoid the frustration right now..

All I do are instrumentals. The voice is long past being enjoyable.

Tony

• Members

Hey, benzem, instrumentals are fine. The tradition for VOM has been that multitracks are all done on the first-take for each track (VOMM1T: Virtual Open Mic Multitrack 1-Take) rather than anything slick or produced. Hit the red button and capture what happens in the moment, ya know?

Thanks for the BD wishes, folks. :)

• Members

We've always "allowed" instrumentals.
:idk:

there goes the neighborhood.

slippery slope, I say. before long we'll have acoustico-electrical guitars in the VOM, and who knows? ukuleles can't be far behind. :eek:

geeze, the guy has a birthday and the next thing you know he gets all welcoming and inclusive.

who's guarding the gate; s'what I want to know. :cop:

Archived