Zager Acoustic

snyder66

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, no sammich for you until you brush up on your reading skills. Read my post again. I
asked
if you were a woman or a fag, but otherwise never commented on your sexual orientation. That was in response to your reply to Totamus about keeping women happy. How would you really know what makes a woman happy if you aren't one? You can only go by what a woman tells you and hope you get it right.

However, I suppose I should be somewhat tolerant of your shortcomings, given that a certain amount of brain damage occurred the day you were born, when the doc had to stomp on your head in order to yank your tail off.

Isn't a put down in reference to another's sexual orientation off limits on this forum. I'm sure I read it in the rules. The rules did say it's OK to ask a woman to GET ME A SAMMICH.

• Members

Isn't a put down in reference to another's sexual orientation off limits on this forum. I'm sure I read it in the rules. The rules did say it's OK to ask a woman to GET ME A SAMMICH.

The rules probably don't say you're not allowed to be a pillock - but that doesn't mean it's okay to be a pillock.

Okay, I'm a little intoxicated but in the morning I'll be sober. You'll still be ... well, you've probably read the Churchill quote.

• Members

No sammich for you. I only make sammiches for da good guys, along with brownies for dessert.

• Members

Lady Samilyn, totamus said in this thread that he wants to have your baby. Is there something about your orientation that we don't know or is the problem with totamus??
Always thought the man was a little strange, didn't you? As for this thread, I don't need no frikken Zagers.

BigAl :lol::facepalm::eek:

• Members

Lady Samilyn, totamus said in this thread that he wants to have your baby. Is there something about your orientation that we don't know or is the problem with totamus??

Always thought the man was a little strange, didn't you? As for this thread, I don't need no frikken Zagers.

BigAl
:lol::facepalm::eek:

LMAO. I think he meant it as a compliment to a relatively humorous post I made, but it did come off as a little strange, didn't it? :lol: Nope, nothing wrong with my orientation - as my hubby will readily tell you. ;)

But poor Tot can't speak for himself for a while. He got banned by some egotistical pissant over at GJ.

And I don't need no friggin 2agers, either.

• Members

18 pages! This must be important stuff!

Oh.

Have a great Christmas/Festivus, everyone!

This is important heady stuff SJ. Just ask Surrealistic the polish pillock with a pocket full of haddock in his dashing smock, doc. I do believe what he said was a crock to try and block relevant talk as he never balked when he uttered his childish mock. Chock that up to experience. Here's a word for you. It's "pentakosiomedimnoi". Look that little doozy up there Mr. Surrealistic. Taught my kids to say that when they were two. Probably don't have that word up in your intellectual balcony.

• Members

I don't feel like going down to the intellectual basement to talk to you now.
;)

FF if your intellect were height you could sit on a dime. If a rattlesnake farted he would blow dust in your eyes. If you were to greet a bald midget female you would say "gee your hair smells terrific."

If your brains were gasoline you couldn't power an ant's motorcycle across a postage stamp. If we put your brain in a matchbox it would be like a bb on a basketball court. If we took your brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade it would be like a bb rolling down a 6 lane highway.

Your brain is the size of a quark turd.

I relinquish the field for your witty reparte'

• Members
FF if your intellect were height you could sit on a dime. If a rattlesnake farted he would blow dust in your eyes. If you were to greet a bald midget female you would say "gee your hair smells terrific."

If your brains were gasoline you couldn't power an ant's motorcycle across a postage stamp. If we put your brain in a matchbox it would be like a bb on a basketball court. If we took your brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade it would be like a bb rolling down a 6 lane highway.

Your brain is the size of a quark turd.

I relinquish the field for your witty reparte'

Are those moldy-oldie insults still rolling around?? :rolleyes: I haven't heard those since I was in elementary school several decades ago.

• Members

the polish pillock with a pocket full of haddock in his dashing smock, doc. I do believe what he said was a crock to try and block relevant talk as he never balked when he uttered his childish mock. Chock that up to experience.

:facepalm: Holy {censored}.

• Members
:confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::facepalm::cry:

I have to ask. Is that really the best you can do??? :lol:

Your "intellect" has been soundly trounced here, and all you can do is throw a lame insult tantrum more appropriate for a ten-year-old??? :facepalm:

You were amusing as long as your posts had some bite to them. Now you're just boring. :bor:

• Members

This is important heady stuff SJ. Just ask Surrealistic the polish pillock with a pocket full of haddock in his dashing smock, doc. I do believe what he said was a crock to try and block relevant talk as he never balked when he uttered his childish mock. Chock that up to experience. Here's a word for you. It's "pentakosiomedimnoi". Look that little doozy up there Mr. Surrealistic. Taught my kids to say that when they were two. Probably don't have that word up in your intellectual balcony.

Polish pillock? Alliteration is very nice 'n all but it should make some kind of sense don't you think? By the way, "pillock" is a good English word and a relatively mild insult that (you probably didn't notice) I didn't actually direct at you except perhaps by implication. Keep up the childish insults Mr Hack. More fuel to the perception that almost no-one who speaks positively about Mr Evans' old partner and his work can do so in an objective and reasonable manner.

"Important" and "heady"? Not in the slightest. Fun? Well, as I said earlier, I think so.

Archived