Zager Acoustic

snyder66

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I came across their website by looking through a previous thread. I really like the concept and they sure seem to get great reviews. Would they be a good first guitar? Anyone here have any experience playing the? Thanks

Yes, I bought one six months ago. It plays ok but I have a problem with buzzing high E string and the electronics do not work. They will not do anything to help and will not honor their lifetime warranty or give me a refund. They said I must have ruined the guitar with Humidity. I have taken it to Guitar Center and Sam Ash and they both said it was the set up causing the buzz and the light weight strings which make it easier to play and the electronics need to be replaced, but humidity had nothing to do with it. They are just like an info commercial and all their reviews are monitored, becuase they do not have bad ones on their system. Great marketing company, but do not stand behind their product.

vettemaster

• Members

Yes, I bought one six months ago. It plays ok but I have a problem with buzzing high E string and the electronics do not work. They will not do anything to help and will not honor their lifetime warranty or give me a refund. They said I must have ruined the guitar with Humidity. I have taken it to Guitar Center and Sam Ash and they both said it was the set up causing the buzz and the light weight strings which make it easier to play and the electronics need to be replaced, but humidity had nothing to do with it. They are just like an info commercial and all their reviews are monitored, becuase they do not have bad ones on their system. Great marketing company, but do not stand behind their product.

vettemaster

Well if you are so damned fired up against Zager, stop stirring up dead threads and do something constructive. Go register and post a review about it at the Harmony Central User Reviews here.

Archived