VOM Reminder -- Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

Record anyway. A couple of VOMs ago I recorded something during (or at the tail end) of some kind of throat crud. Found my inner Tom Waits! It's all about the moment -- as if we were getting together this Sunday and bringing whatever we've got to the table.

Or just do an instrumental. ;)

• Members

I think I got something passable shot with an iPod camera and with a separate higher-quality audio source. I'm debating about including the video though. It didn't come out too well: lighting.

Neil, isn't that a nuisance/difficult to synchronize your video and audio from two different sources? What software are you encoding with?

• Members

Neil, isn't that a nuisance/difficult to synchronize your video and audio from two different sources? What software are you encoding with?

Yes it is a nuisance - especially with MS Movie Maker. That's it - audio only or a slideshow.

• Members

LOL!

FWIW I've got something ready to go. No video though. MS Movie Maker doesn't import MP4 movies shot with a 4gen iPod Nano.

There are programs that will convert video formats. I have used Super for a long time now, although the last update came with some *%^%)@! toolbar that installed without asking and took 15 minutes to get rid of. My Kodak digital cameras all use the MOV format for movies and I convert them to WMV.

Tony

Archived