NGD

Spirithawk

• Members

I picked up this Takamine Jasmine acoustic today, new in the box. To be honest I traded for it and got took a bit on the deal. It'll teach me to research before I buy! I made the mistake of trusting the seller as I'd done a lot of buiseness with him in the past. Anyhow, I'll make the best of things. I needed another acoustic more that the electric that I traded. It plays realy easy, very low action, and sounds fairly good though new strings are a must. I hate those that came on it! Anyhow, here's the new adition to my family;

MVC-060S-1.jpg

MVC-056S-1.jpg

MVC-057S.jpg

MVC-061S-3.jpg

• Members

Yeah satin finish acoustic guitars sound more alive, more boom...pretty guitar.

Dude, is that water just a few feet past your deck? ...it looks like you can play guitar, BBQ, hunt and fish right from your deck or porch?

Yep, it's a creek fed pond. My house is built into the side of a mountain near the base. It's about 60 yards down to the pond from the deck. The pond is stocked with Bass, Bluegill, and Crappie. I've got 7 acres surounded by state forest. Deer and turkey are thick and not unusual to see them in my yard. 15 minutes away I have Bull Shoals, Tanneycomo and Table Rock Lakes. Tanneycomo is well known for Rainbow and Brown Trout. Table Rock for Large and Smallmouths and Bull Shoals is well known for Walleye and Stripers. Great Catfishing too. Got my own little piece of paradise here. :)

MVC-092S-3.jpg

• Members

Yep, it's a creek fed pond. My house is built into the side of a mountain near the base. It's about 60 yards down to the pond from the deck. The pond is stocked with Bass, Bluegill, and Crappie. I've got 7 acres surounded by state forest. Deer and turkey are thick and not unusual to see them in my yard. 15 minutes away I have Bull Shoals, Tanneycomo and Table Rock Lakes. Tanneycomo is well known for Rainbow and Brown Trout. Table Rock for Large and Smallmouths and Bull Shoals is well known for Walleye and Stripers. Great Catfishing too. Got my own little piece of paradise here.
:)
MVC-092S-3.jpg

Wow Paradise! I've read and heard many good things about your area, I never could fly fish, but I love trout. You live in a must have a boat and sled area, maybe a utility ATV or UTV. Are you retired?

Archived