NID :O/T

Chordchunker

• Members

And the main reason for the dragon tat. I started training in 1976. If you count wrestling and boxing I started in 1968. First Asian style was Goju under a Lou Angel BB.

Main system is Hawaiian Lua Kaihewalu (1980), but I also have certs in Chinese internal (taiji, bagua, xingyi), Escrima, JKD Silat (and other assorted stuff). I don`t teach much anymore due to health issues, but I do what I can.

• Members

I only have one tattoo. Way back when I made the mistake of having my ex-wife's name put on my shoulder. I was young, drunk and stupid. Then I remarried. Tough way to go, I catch hell about it often. I've been thinking about having it removed. Maybe someday.

• Members

I only have one tattoo. Way back when I made the mistake of having my ex-wife's name put on my shoulder. I was young, drunk and stupid. Then I remarried. Tough way to go, I catch hell about it often. I've been thinking about having it removed. Maybe someday.

My friend that owns a tattoo shop usually tries to talk people out of getting names put on.. If they insist he says let`s make it huge so when he has to cover it up it`s more work for him..lol.

I have 5 tats now (all pretty big) and want a full sleeve eventually.

• Members

New ink day for Chordchunker!

150706_383308635053900_100001243004549_1

Does the red hurt at all? I have zero tattoos, but have heard from a few friends that for some reason red ink often causes some allergic irritation. Maybe not for everyone.

I've considered getting a tat once or twice, but I've made too many regrettable choices in life to believe I'm going to be happy with something permanent on my skin. Almost everyone I know has some ink. I guess I'll have to settle for baldness as my statement.

• Members

Does the red hurt at all? I have zero tattoos, but have heard from a few friends that for some reason red ink often causes some allergic irritation. Maybe not for everyone.

I've considered getting a tat once or twice, but I've made too many regrettable choices in life to believe I'm going to be happy with something permanent on my skin. Almost everyone I know has some ink. I guess I'll have to settle for baldness as my statement.

I`ve heard that same thing about Red Ink, but I didn`t have a reaction or have any more pain than black/gray. After 8 hours I was pretty damned sore and glad it was over with..;)

I get tatts because I like them. Someone is always going to be a smart ass or have some stupid comment about it (like everything else that is "different") . If you like them and find a design you can live with get one. If you don`t, then don`t. :)

Archived