Malware pages

FretFiend.

• Members

Incase anyone cares or is concerned, heres the word from Phil O'keefe -

"Someone probably linked or hotlinked to another site, and that site is hosting something less than kosher. Notice that the reports from Google give us (HC) a clean bill of health in that we have not infected anyone... the problem lies elsewhere.

I've reported this to IT and we're definitely working on it. If you happen to run across any links to, or hotlinked images that are hosted on amp*ge, please note the thread link and post number and send it to me in a PM and I'll take care of it. (Amp*age link / mention removed by Phil 10-3-12)

Thanks!

Oh, and if you'd like to see screen shots of the reports (showing that HC isn't the source of the problem), you can view them in this thread".

From HCEG .

• Members
Well, this is {censored}ed up. I can only get on the forum through my phone... Not willing to risk my computer because I can't afford to replace it, but my phone is a piece of {censored}...

Sami!! Nice to see you again.
:wave:

Hi Z, nice to see you too!!:wave:

• Members

Well, it may be fixed, for all the good it will do. A large percentage of former visitors here are now going to avoid this place like the plague anyway.

And the ones who do come back will have little to see except Poppytater's mountain of garbage threads.

• Members

Well, it may be fixed, for all the good it will do. A large percentage of former visitors here are now going to avoid this place like the plague anyway.

And the ones who do come back will have little to see except Poppytater's mountain of garbage threads.

Which begs the question; one that has occurred to me many times in the past and more often the very recent past- is poppytater the dreaded trojan/worm our browsers warned us about?

• Members

Yep--I've been getting the malware alerts for the past few weeks, and so have stayed away. Today is first time the warning didn't appear for me since mid-Sept I think.

yeah Martin t'was the same for me.

I was in Istanbul for a spell, playing Saz and Oud's and one ol' boy who let me try his Saz said I showed promise:lol:

Archived