Post your Confessionals HERE! I succumbed to GAS this month by buying-

GAS Man

• Members

Originally posted by guitarkid13

hey GAS man...how is the SRV?...i played one in GC for a few minutes...all i can say is WOW!

Ask me again in about a week.

Right now it's in the "Now Shipping" mode.

I ordered it on Saturday, but Music 123 is sometimes a little slow getting gear mailed out the door.

Two other orders I entered on Sunday just got shipped today.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it's not GAS related, but I just found out I'm spending $500 to have all four of my brake rotors turned, new brake pads, a new serpentine belt, and my tires rotated.

....I only started to hear the brake wear indicator Sunday night, and by Monday night, they were grinding. Don't think you can wait people!

• Members
Originally posted by Bernie Franks

This is actually something I've been considering, as I never really get a chance to crank my amp for recording, as much as I'd like to. Do you have any clips of your amp with/without it?

Sorry dude I have no means to record myself an post clips on the net. One day :(

But I can tell you that the Hotplate has definately made getting good tones a lot easier for me. I use mine live on my JSX to more even ly match it with the LC30 :)

• Members
Originally posted by ArKay

Thanks, that's good to hear
:thu:

It seems that the JT's and Eastwood's are coming from the same factory, so it might be worth checking those out as well (in case you missed those). The Sidejack pretty much looks like your Mosrite, can you verify that?

They seem a little bit more expensive, but they got free worldwide shipping on most stuff at least, so that's a plus for me
:)

http://www.myrareguitars.com/Eastwood.html

I've heard the same thing regarding the factories. Here's a comparison.

Jay Turser
123443458_eb90461854.jpg

Eastwood
sidejackblkblk2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BlackHatHunter

Please don't project your needs onto us. Your needs and our needs may not match - ever thought of that, you sanctimonious prick?

Sorry you have a little income and jealousy in your heart. Some of us went to school and have a decent job to fund these expenses and still face our financial responsibilities.

I am certainly not sanctimonious. And I try not to be unpleasant or poisonous. I would never, for example, express disdain for a person who had little money. Just not my nature.

However, I'll admit that I do have an unwholesome sense of humor. Ha. Beats being a nasty snot!

Archived