357 Info on the BLS forum

rgrabows

• Members

http://p212.ezboard.com/fmesaboogieampforum77319frm11.showMessage?topicID=95.topic

LOOKS LIKE VINCE IS AT IT AGAIN!

WARNING:

If you are considering purchasing anything from Vince Sansevere (SPEEDMETAL2000@aol.com), be very careful. I recently purchased a Gothic Explorer from him. If you scroll down to ads placed in late August or early September, you'll see his ad for it. You'll also see that he describes the guitar as DEAD MINT, UNPLAYED, NOT A SCRATCH, LIMITED EDITION, ONE OF THE FIRST TEN MADE. These are all lies. I checked his references and paid him $850 for the guitar. I overnighted a money order to him because he had to have the money right away. When the guitar arrived, it was scratched up pretty badly, had various dents and dings, and was not a limited edition (I verified this with Gibson). In a rage, I agreed to accept $100 from him to settle the matter. I knew if I sent the guitar back, I'd never see my money again. After thinking about it for a while, I later tried to ask him to take it back COD, which of course he wouldn't agree to. But I did agree to the $100, so I figured it would suffice. I never got the $100 although he claimed he was sending it "the next day" several times. Now he won't return my emails.

I'm sure he's going to respond to this and claim everything is my fault. The fact is he lied about the condition of the guitar, about it being "limited edition" and about sending me the money.

The only thing he got right was the model name. Think twice about buying anything from him. I believe he sells on Harmony Central more than here. Email me and I will gladly provide all the details. I saved all his emails.

BAF

PA USA - Friday, October 12, 2001 at 18:32:55 (MDT)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by batotman

Yeah but you fail to realize, 357 isn't a motorcycle company. They are a damn clothing and trinket company that aspire to sell their products in Walmart stores across the nation. The ONLY reason they have affiliated themselves with bikes is because it was the "in" thing with WCC and OCC selling {censored} like crazy. They give away bikes (they have made for them) to celebrities. Zakk Wylde is a {censored}ing poser. He doesn't even ride a motorcycle. He's afraid of "hurting his hands".
:cry:

What a bitch.

:thu:

I figured out what they were a long time ago -- they have zero info on buying a bike from them on the website, which of course would be the main priority of a custom bike shop. Even Jesse James and the OCC fellas put their bikes first and foremost on the site. I do need to note that I have never personally even bought OCC or WCC stuff, it was all gifts at christmas a couple of years ago. I have a Harely and said get me Harley stuff -- what do I get? An OCC hat and like 4 t-shirts!

• Members

http://www.vintageamps.com/plexiboard/viewtopic.php?t=23618&view=next&sid=fc8e735a0bfc01acb18b2d5a0e175773

This is a warning for anyone considering buying anything from Speedmetal. His email address is
. He frequently deals with Mesa Boogie and Bogner gear. I recently bought what he assured me was a leather covered Mesa Boogie 4x12 cab, what I got was a tolex covered cab. He repeatedly assured me both in emails and on the phone that the cab was leather and he will not hesitate to lie to you over the phone or in emails as he did to me. I was told to return the cabinet to recieve my money back but he no longer will answer the phone or call me back and I can't afford to eat $100 to ship the cab to him in addition to the $100 to have the cab shipped to me, I would be out of $200 and there is no guarantee that I would even see my money again. He manipulated me and it saddens me that this happens because every time that I have bought anything over the internet the people have been honest and trustworthy. One final word of advice, do not deal with him, he will lie to you, he will say and I quote, "I have a wife and kids, I'm not going anywhere, you can trust me." Do not trust him, once he has your money there isn't much of anything that you can do.

• Members

Originally posted by H2Shredder

WHY:eek: in the {censored}ing world would YOU or ANYONE else Want an epiphone glued in(NOT a set neck or quality instrument BUILD) neck Les Paul with a ZAKK/357 Customs paint job on it???????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe I'm a Naive USA Jackson Custom Shop Devoteee~But I OWN a Gibson Les Paul Custom shop ZW Les Paul and In my honest opinion as a 3 day a week Gig/Live Player:it aint all that I expected -nor is it as good as My Norlin era 1978 Gibson triple pickup Les paul Custom w/birdseye top and heavy as a {censored}ing boat anchor:confused:

All this FUSS and drama queen activity/crying,screaming,bitching,moaning and Posturing over an epiphone Les paul Zakk painted guitar?????

Get a Life you guys-Or Better yet....practice your arpeggios,sweep picking,and technical proficiency on the guitar instead:D Y'all sent this asshole $$$$ and No Guitar???-OR guarantee of a Guitar not worth a {censored} in the real world and made by Zips overseas eating rat meat w/Rice as a sunday meal to celebrate the free trade arrangement????Call an ambulance chasing/shyster lawyer.Good Luck.Watta LAUGH

Vince:thu:

Isn't a glued-in neck and a set neck the same thing?

• Members

Originally posted by H2Shredder

Yes...I paid for and sent YOU a 5 month supply to hold YOU Over.......2 cases for your monthly *Bleed thru* and the other 3 to shove down your throat and up your fat ass while your man friends Hold you down to administer the *fun pack* to you in a manly fashion.

watta Dope you are Dude:D

ahhh the old "rubber vs glue" strategy, followed by "you are gay cuz I say so" - you are indeed a clever adversary

• Members

Some of you are going to be sorry for the dissing of Rico and Vince now that this 357 thing has gone sour. You will be begging them to give one of those patented sweep kicks to Chad and they will refuse because of the treatment they have received on this forum.

• Members

Originally posted by go cat go

My question is whatever happened to the forumite from Alaska that was advertizing this "deal" here? I cannot remember his name, howerver he did have a good number of posts, 1000+ I believe. I don't he's still around is he?

4nkam.

i havent talked to him about this deal since mid to late december. mainly being i dont live in the same area anymore.

if you can pick his brain about it, i doupt he may have all your answers.

seems how i cant get him into a normal conversation as it is, i wont know which end of this deal he was in.

if you want my take on it, i only invested on one of the three package items which some folks bought all 3 (being the bullseye, buzzsaw, and camo) makeing this less painful.

i did get the silly motorcycle toy and certificates. i lost interest in wether or not the guitar show's up or not a long time ago.

• Members

Originally posted by Scary_Man

4nkam.

i havent talked to him about this deal since mid to late december. mainly being i dont live in the same area anymore.

if you can pick his brain about it, i doupt he may have all your answers.

seems how i cant get him into a normal conversation as it is, i wont know which end of this deal he was in.

if you want my take on it, i only invested on one of the three package items which some folks bought all 3 (being the bullseye, buzzsaw, and camo) makeing this less painful.

i did get the silly motorcycle toy and certificates. i lost interest in wether or not the guitar show's up or not a long time ago.

I really dont think he has anything to do with it. He just advertise what he thought was a good deal that he saw online

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

I really dont think he has anything to do with it. He just advertise what he thought was a good deal that he saw online

too bad - the noose is made, so he's hangin' too ;)

shoot the messenger! ready! aim!

the bearer of bad tidings was mauled today... film at 11

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

too bad - the noose is made, so he's hangin' too
;)

shoot the messenger! ready! aim!

the bearer of bad tidings was mauled today... film at 11

i was just wondering how many did you ordered, and did you manage to call him?:D (chad or what ever his name is)

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

i was just wondering how many did you ordered, and did you manage to call him?
:D
(chad or what ever his name is)

me? I didn't order any - I can't afford to gamble $130, I'm a poor guy

honestly, I've got absolutely no business at all in this thread, or any 357 thread, as I've watched it from the sideline for months, never posting in any of it

but I will say this - Chad Dyer is a piece of {censored} - I can tell from his posts, boasts and picture of him in the boy scout uniform or whatever - his lies, misdirection, and pathetic attempts to grasp and exploit any bit of power he can to lord above trusting people who sent money on his word

yeah - he's a piece of {censored}

I got a computer, a fast connection, and an opinion - how about that? :D

• Members
Originally posted by harold heckuba

Some of you are going to be sorry for the dissing of Rico and Vince now that this 357 thing has gone sour. You will be begging them to give one of those patented sweep kicks to Chad and they will refuse because of the treatment they have received on this forum.

:thu::D

• Members

ahhh the old "rubber vs glue" strategy, followed by "you are gay cuz I say so" - you are indeed a clever adversary

Hahaha, That just might be the best thing I've read all week... my day will be better because of it.

• Members

me? I didn't order any - I can't afford to gamble $130, I'm a poor guy

honestly, I've got absolutely no business at all in this thread, or any 357 thread, as I've watched it from the sideline for months, never posting in any of it

but I will say this - Chad Dyer is a piece of {censored} - I can tell from his posts, boasts and picture of him in the boy scout uniform or whatever - his lies, misdirection, and pathetic attempts to grasp and exploit any bit of power he can to lord above trusting people who sent money on his word

yeah - he's a piece of {censored}

I got a computer, a fast connection, and an opinion - how about that?
:D

well thats good enough for me..i am poor as wel and i dont have that much money to gamble as well..and yeah you da man JJ:thu:

• Members

I've been reading some of Chad's posts.. Man that guy is a total asshat, isn't he? Pick a set of lies and stick to them man, you might at least have the illusion of some credability if you were consistent in the lies. Making it up as you go is NOT a good plan lol

Anyone called a news station about this story? A nationwide scam ripping off thousands of people would be newsworthy stuff ya know...

• Members

Originally posted by RaVenCAD

Anyone called a news station about this story? A nationwide scam ripping off thousands of people would be newsworthy stuff ya know...

not really, since it's been done about a thousand times before with ipods, laptops and so on

Archived