HCEG Jam#2

Alchemist

• Members
Originally posted by Alchemist

Thanks Gary:)

I just sent you an email with a little quick tab of a movable sweep pattern.

Most welcome bro!!!!!!
I am going to download the tab now! I didn't know I was a shredder!!!!! All this time, I just thought I was mainly a hard rock melodic guitarist!:D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by riffy

Most welcome bro!!!!!!

I am going to download the tab now! I didn't know I was a shredder!!!!! All this time, I just thought I was mainly a hard rock melodic guitarist!
:D

I got accused of shredding too:cry: I feel so dirty:cry: :D

I dont know how to categorize you Gary, I'll just say youre an awesome player in my book:wave:

• Members

Thanks, Alchemist for sending me your clip...I dug the acoustic stuff in the beginning. Had a real spanish flavor to it, so it was tasty like rice and beans.

I thought the different guitars fading in and out was a great idea and of course your playing was superb. I understand how to play fast but I don't get how you can do it with such control and to be as clean with your picking as you are. Top notch brother..:thu:

....whats next??

• Members
Originally posted by hollowbox

Thanks, Alchemist for sending me your clip...I dug the acoustic stuff in the beginning. Had a real spanish flavor to it, so it was tasty like rice and beans.

I thought the different guitars fading in and out was a great idea and of course your playing was superb. I understand how to play fast but I don't get how you can do it with such control and to be as clean with your picking as you are. Top notch brother..
:thu:

....whats next??

Thanks man! I dont think my playing is anything special, but heck I will take compliments wherever I can get them. They also mean much more coming from all the great players we have posting in this thread.

Actualy been reviewing a bunch of tracks and think I have decided on one. This will be a little different but I think it will be well recieved. Its going up in just a few minutes:)

Originally posted by Ancient Mariner

Tedious, repetitive crap.

That's what I sounded like when I tried to record something.

Sorry, no track from me - it's just too humiliating.
:(

Like we didn't repeat a few things..... :p

Hey, shorten it. Run through the A and B once or just the A or just the B....

Have fun!!:thu:

Archived