Welcome to The Studio Trenches!

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Good to have all of you aboard! Now get to talkin' and see if you can't get those post counts back up to your previous levels. You have until supper, so you'd better get busy.
:p;):D

Sweet merciful crap, Phil! It took me almost 5 years to get my 2500 at MP. That's a lot of smoke blown up people's asses to cram into a single afternoon, dontchya think? :p

Cheers!

Spencer

:D

Quit your complainin' Spencer... it took me four and a half years to rack up 17,500 in posts (I was #2 on MP - I try harder, but I could never catch Tedster... ;) ) and now I have to start all over again. ;):D

I tell you what: Post three times before dinner and you don't have to eat your brussel sprouts. ;)

And just be thankful I have not started handing out homework assignments again... yet. ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you Blue Strat / C. Bradley! :)

Some MP members have been unable to "get" their MP screen names over here or have decided they wanted to use something different for a change of pace. Many of them have placed something along the lines of "AKA Blue Strat on Musicplayer" into their sig lines so that people would recognise them. You don't HAVE to of course, but if you WANT to.... ;)

Good to have you joining us! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by mentoneman

fancy running into you here!

anytime you're in the redlands area on a sunday morn, stop by the packinghouse and say hi. and if you time it right, you can see brad too-

Pat

I'm definitely looking forward to popping in over there one of these days... I have not seen Brad in forever, and he's definitely one of the "good guys" - an incredibly nice (not to mention talented) person!!!

Thanks for the invitation Pat - I'll try to give you some advance notice before I visit. :) But it might be a while - I'm pretty tied up right now. :(

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Hi Bob - good to have you with us!

I was just looking at your site and I saw the THD Univalve combo unit - I've got a Univalve, and a 1X12 combo for that would be sweet! I hope they eventually release that!

Thanks Phil.

I'm guessing the combo cab is on the backburner, considering that picture is 3-4 years old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Phil,

You don't know how good it feels to retrieve you (and most of the gang) here!

Even though I had very few posts, I'd followed the old MP forums for a long time and after being away from computers for the whole summer I came back and found out I had lost all my longtime "friends"!!! It felt like the world went crumbling down while I was away... :(

So there you are and the world is turning again! :D Keep up the good work and thanks to everyone!

Rhino

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just want to say hi to everone here! I'm from Croatia, ex-radio technican and trying to get into studio recording.

I already learned a lot just reading around the forum. Also thx to all the people (especially Phil) for taking notice of my post and helping me.

Hope to be here for years to come learning and sharing with everyone!

Regards to all from Croatia!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...