best jewish guitar player

zepfan976

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by zepfan976

because im jewish and i hear enough of it out in the real world and i dont need it here

So it's okay to bring up Semitism, but you can't say anything negative about it...check.

BTW you can forget about the real world...this is HCEG, son. We are pretty good at policing ourselves.

• Members

Originally posted by zepfan976

because im jewish and i hear enough of it out in the real world and i dont need it here

I hate to say just by the nature of your post and it's title, you create what you don't want. The need to find a best guitarist with a 'clarifier' is very trollish.

• Members

Originally posted by curseoftruth

Gene Simmons
:D

Except he doesn't play guitar, but arguably the most musically talented member of the original Kiss.

But...

LESLIE WEST guys! He is Jewish. So is Scott Ian from Anthrax, and JJ French from Twisted Sister.

And Dee Snider is not. What a bizarro world :D A few guys in metal are Jewish. There was also a very big influence of the Jewish culture in punk. I was unaware of this until I saw a documentary a few weeks ago.

I didn

• Members

I remember reading that Leslie West got a telecaster for his Bar Mitzvah,which he went on to say he stupidly traded away for something with more knobs etc. on it!

Isn't the guy Oz /oz noise from Israel? I wish I could think of his name, he is a real monster player.

There are probably tons of great Jewish players all over the world.

• Members

Someone has to do it.

Who gives a {censored} what someone's religion is - if they can play that's all that matters.

Since we've gone there - who cares whether someone's White/Black/Japanese/American/European/Hispanic - as long as they can play. It's all good

The only thing I care about is whether they're not from Canada and they're not JJ_Pistols!!

just Kidding JJ!

• Members

Originally posted by FUBTAG

I hate to say just by the nature of your post and it's title, you create what you don't want. The need to find a best guitarist with a 'clarifier' is very trollish.

+1

What's an "anti semitism supporter"? Can you be an anti semitism supporter and not be an anti-semite?

Maybe you should ask your nephew Jerry, Uncle Leo! :p

seriously though-

Slash

and +1 for Geddy, or "Gerry", but said by his mom's Yiddish accent

Archived