Spencer,Base, what about another NEXT!

Shars

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At last a return to sanity. Maybe it's just me but I don't see how "reality T.V." bears any resemblance to, er, reality. We were going to have one in Ireland set on a boat - they all had to do sailing stuff etc. Then the bloody boat sank and all the z-list "celebrities" had to be rescued. Anyone that pays a T.V. licence was delighted that there wasn't any more money going to be wasted on rubbish but we were all disappointed that the vacuous bastards didn't all drown.:D :D :D

• Members

Damnit, that means I'll have to spend money on more DVD's!!!! We can't watch the last series of Buffy until I get back the 3rd series of Angel, I'm going to stop lending people my disks!!! :mad:

Heavens forbid I'll actually have to do something constructive with my evenings :eek:

Then again there's the One-Hour Photo Challenge tonight :cool:

• Members

You know what I'm doing today?
Spending a day with my best mate whos having a Ceasarian section tomorrow but she got taken into hospital yesterday morning but that idiot of a husband she has, didnt let me know let alone tell me why when i called him to find out where she was yesterday as we were ment to be having a day together sorting out her bags etc...
Kinda really worried about her and shes going to be in a while to.
I have been givern the task of sorting out her 1 year olds 2nd B-Day party for next weekend so a pretty busy week for me..
I'll let you know what she has if I get any news :)
Kids are back of holiday today to which means noise for the remainder of their school hols :( oh well, a womans work is never done....

• Members

I have to go and buy a new signal amp for my T.V. today. I havn't been able to get British T.V. for over a week. I might despise BB but the content of Irish T.V. makes BB look like an oasis of high culture. The other night I watched a dvd of Hendrix and I've got a Pink Floyd one as well for later. I bet there would be at least one murder per week on BB if all they had to watch was Irish telly.:rolleyes:

• Members

I will do hun. Thank you :)

Its just that she wasnt due to have the baby till the 28th but her placentas laying very low so their worried she may rupture it if she does go into labour and I am hoping thats not whats happened hense whys shes in hospital.
Shes pretty frightened as Frankie was a normal birth so understandably this ones pretty difficult to take in for her.
Do you know he was born an hour before my birthday and I was there to? so in a way I'll be clebrating my b-day the same day as him on the 21st Aug which will be nice but Cindys probbably wont be able to do much which shes really upset about ashes her life.
Poor thing, you cant help but worry about your own hey?

• Members

Well just been to see her her placenta stated to give way on Saturday night so they rushed her in.
The bleedings now stopped adn shes fine but looks like shes not having the baby till Wednesday now as shes being moved to another hospital and shes not going to beable to make Frankies party but she still wants me to go ahead with it which I personally think we should out on till shes back out and feeling better.
I cant help thinking shes pretty scared right now and she told me for the 1st time in a long time, that she loves me which kinda got me where it hurt.
I feels so helpless i have to say.... :(

• Members

Morning

How's your friend doing Shars?? In minimal detail tho, it's embarrassing when I pass out at my desk!!!!! :eek:

BTW, I'm sure Frankie won't mind having a birthday party and then a coming home party for his Mum :)

• Members

Shes ok Base but she was allowed home last night which means baby arrives tomorrow as shes of to the new hospital today.
I am trying to persuade her to leave his party but shes so stubborn.
It would be so sad to see her not there...

Archived