Spencer,Base, what about another NEXT!

Shars

• Members
Originally posted by Spencer Crewe

Hi Shars! My, time sure flies when you're reading...um... The Bible?!!! ew....

a little Simpson's reference for you all.

Cheers!

Spencer

Spence
Time also flies when you are doing something you want to really do to :)
I had a wonderful day today and its been along time since I have felt like that.
I just wanted to share that with you all :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morning Base :)

Have you noticed it says last page on the page count for this thread?
Whats that mean? Does it mean its the last page in the thread as it cant note the page number or last page as in we can only post till the end of page 5 :confused:

• Members

mornin' all. Lovely sunny day and I have to sit in a f*)^ing music shop.

"Oi tink Oi have to change me cello strings."
"O.K. how long are the strings on the cello?"
"Oh. Jayzus. Oi don't know Oi'll have to go and measure dem."

As soon as the gaffer gets back from hols I'm packing it in and just play music.

• Members

hi BP... :) music shop doesnt sound to bad...

Has anyone noticed we are now catching up to the Bruce Sweiden thread in post counts and pages!! Brilliantly executed I have to say and long may we live on in NEXT!

:D

• Members

And a good marnin' to everyone. How's the coffee? Any bagels or English muffins about? What about....

FREGGY BREAD!!!! :D

No, I didn't have freggy bread for breakfast. I overslept - bigtime. I was rushed to wash my nads (loosely known as a 'shower'), get Jackie to work, and then put the car in for a servicing.

So, what'd I miss? Something about nekkidness? :D

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members

Hey Spence...

Freggy Bread now that sounds yummey!
I just had some samosas whilst out shopping so gonna grab a coffee after I do the washing up,put in some more washing,polish and dust the front room,get my desk sorted out,fold all the washing up and send a nice message to my lovely hunk of a guy :D

So...busy then today Spence or same ole, same ole?

• Members

Tell ya what...all this posting about food. At Dave Lakeside's place in Bristol, his lovely wife Niki had some "to die for" sort of lemon honey butter spread they put on toast in the morning. I wonder if they sell that stuff online?

I suppose you Brits have already had your traditional Brit breakfast of eggs, bacon, beans, tomatoes, sausage, what else? Spaghetti, bagels, tacos, canteloupe, good heavens. You all don't need to eat for the rest of the day after a breakfast like that.

Now, you all come on over here and we'll setcha up with some proper biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a couple of silver dollar pancakes. :)

• Members

Ted :D

I just had samosas ta Ted as I have had a problem last few days eating anything substantual.
I am just so tired though and feel really sleepy...Nite all.... Yawn,.... I need a nap for a while...yawn....

• Members

What are biscuits?? Here they are rich tea digestives and bourbon creams, but I'm assuming you don't have those for breakfast :p

I had a bacon sandwich this morning, but I usually have muesli...

Does anyone have a frost-free fridge freezer??? Are they very noisy??? Could you sleep in the same room as one (I live in a studio flat, it'll actually be in the next room, but there's no door)....?

• Members

See? There's that "devil" thing again. Some folks don't believe in the devil...they read their owner's manual and it said, somewhere in the first chapter...

"Thou shalt not kill"
"Thou shalt not consume biscuits and gravy"
"Thou shalt not take to thyself any graven image"

But, see, that's where the devil got into it. Because he knew that while most folks probably won't kill...and most of us could care less about "graven images"...a good portion of us WILL want to consume biscuits and gravy...and that could kill us slowly. So the devil had some folks sneak in and delete that part.

• Members

The devil? What?!

I'm just saying that on page 34 of the HOM (Human Owner's Manual), it clearly states that concurrent consumption (junction :D) of biscuits and gravy will "shorten the engine's lifespan and void your owner's warranty". It also says that sticking small turtles up the exhaust pipe could cause "fuel efficiency problems". Hmm...who knew?

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members

Yeah, I think we have bicuits like that, but not as breakfast foods. And I've never seen any gravy that sounds like that. Here we have a beefy, watery goo that is poured over meat. It's in the constitution that all Brits must drench everything (including salad and chips) with the stuff and eat it whilst watching football (at the same time berating Americans for calling rugby with full kevlar body armour 'football' :D)...

So typically, I hate the stuff (gravy and both forms of football, so don't bother countering my insult, I'll just agree with you that rest-of-the-planet football sucks too :D). That stuff you have reciped Ted sounds like a kind of meat sauce and sounds delicious!!!! Esp. if it was poured over black pudding and freegy bread *DROOL*

Archived