NGD: 2002 Fender Telecaster MIM

AZMLII

• Members
Nice acquisition, my man. Here's your NGD boobies:

38.gif

Thank you Miles Ahead for ignoring the censors!!! That is really quite delicious.... and the guitar ain't bad either.

Hey, sorry Patrick, Teles rule!!! You done berry, berry (no make that two melons) well!!!:D

• Members

Happy NGD!

That is a very nice color.

If you have any Tele questions, just post them here. There are many Tele-philes around and everyone here is pretty helpful.

I know you asked about the controls, and since no one has answered yet, here is how they are laid out:

Knob closest to the rear of the guitar - Tone knob, this cuts the amount of treble response to the pickups. On a tele, they are your friend. A very powerful and often unused tone shaping device

The other knob is the volume. Experiment using this knob to clean up an overdriven tone as well as reduce your volume when clean

The switch has three positions - if it is stock. The position towards the rear, commonly referred to as position 1 - is the bridge pickup. Position 2 is the neck and bridge, and position 3 is the neck pick-up.

I hope this helps. Enjoy!

• Members

Happy NGD!

That is a very nice color.

If you have any Tele questions, just post them here. There are many Tele-philes around and everyone here is pretty helpful.

I know you asked about the controls, and since no one has answered yet, here is how they are laid out:

Knob closest to the rear of the guitar - Tone knob, this cuts the amount of treble response to the pickups. On a tele, they are your friend. A very powerful and often unused tone shaping device

The other knob is the volume. Experiment using this knob to clean up an overdriven tone as well as reduce your volume when clean

The switch has three positions - if it is stock. The position towards the rear, commonly referred to as position 1 - is the bridge pickup. Position 2 is the neck and bridge, and position 3 is the neck pick-up.

I hope this helps. Enjoy!

9-Pin-Phoenix, Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know. I knew what the controls were. However, I didn't know how to use them. That along with this sight, http://www.valvetronix.net/valvetronix/ad153050100-vt-vth/jukebox_1.html, will help me get started.

I'll post as necessary.

Everyone, thanks again.

Archived