New guitar day for me! LP Doublecut

tenoken

• Members

After several weeks of pondering, and reading reviews and weighing out the options, I did it! Yep. I finally took the plunge and bought it!

lespaul.jpg

Didn't have time to take a picture yet, but it is nice. I went over it with a fine tooth comb multiple times, checking everything out. I played others as well, and the one I got was the best of the lot. No sharp fret edges, no rattling around, no shoddy craftsmanship that I could find!

Happy day! (Too bad I'm at f*cking work, and I can't play it til later tonight!)

*Yes, it does need a serious setup, but I will be doing that this weekend.

**Can someone post a picture of a hot Asian babe? Brittany Murphy is hot, but she isn't really my speed. LOL

• Members

Congrats! Betchya it looks something like this!

387485449_abc5be7683_o.jpg

Yeah bud!!

I love the size, look and feel of it. Can't wait to plug it into my TS808--->Blues Deville and crank it up tonight!! Only 6 hours ands 45 minutes til I get out of work! Woooo! :thu:

• Members

After several weeks of pondering, and reading reviews and weighing out the options, I did it! Yep. I finally took the plunge and bought it!

lespaul.jpg

Didn't have time to take a picture yet, but it is nice. I went over it with a fine tooth comb multiple times, checking everything out. I played others as well, and the one I got was the best of the lot. No sharp fret edges, no rattling around, no shoddy craftsmanship that I could find!

Happy day! (Too bad I'm at f*cking work, and I can't play it til later tonight!)

*Yes, it does need a serious setup, but I will be doing that this weekend.

**Can someone post a picture of a hot Asian babe?
Brittany Murphy is hot, but she isn't really my speed. LOL

Nice axe, too bad it's a Gibson... :p

There you go for the hot Asian babe... ;):thu:

msg-11528993173.jpg

• Members

jb88ci, thanks for the dancing Asian babe! And awesome avatar... I love Kat Von D, man! She's the bomb.

Aahhzz, you need to get one. Have you played one through a Twin? BADASS! A great addition to any collection I'd say.

brikus, nice photo! I need her phone number. Now! :thu:

• Members

Can anyone recommend which string gauge I ought to go with?

I was thinking about .10's because I am quite comfortable with those. But someone told me that .11's are the only way to go. I've never played with 11's... would they be too heavy for this guitar?

Archived