Secure with your sexuality? Then take a look

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The black speedknobs and switch cover totally do not go with the pink. Clear or white would have looked much better.

It's not that I'm opposed to pink, but the hollowbody shoulda been super sparkly pink... and that shade of flat Pepto Bismol pink just doesn't jive with an SG.

• Members

The Hollow LP reminds me of CC Deville for some reason. I bet we'd get more chicks if we played pink guitars. Not that I'm in a big hurry to test the theory.

I used to see pink LPs and SG's all over 48th street, back around 88 or 87. Slash had brought Gibson back to the limelight and 80's glam was going strong. I actually still like Faster Pussycat, they're really a blues based band. They remind me of the Mick Taylor era Stones.

• Members

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArKay View Post

Where's Krashpad?

Why? Is he a pink lover?

Probably out gigging?

See avatar Sean!

In addition to the Daisy Rock I have a Brownsville that's burgundy mist, which I suppose some manly men would feel a bit froufrou as well:

419396776_8ba65ee8cc.jpg

513345453_efd157102c.jpg

I seem to have fooled my wife and two kids into thinking I'm not gay, so color don't really make me no nevermind. Both were good deals. Brownsville was $100 even, minty in a pawn, the Daisy Rock $120 shipped brand new.

So basically 2 cool cheapos for 2 Benjamins. People I've (for the most part) never even met can call me gay all bleedin day for those kinda deals.

:thu:

Archived