Gibson Reverse Flying V!

Hoddy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gibson certainly has some odd thinking guitar designers employed these days.

That backwards V should be dubbed the Arrow. And Gibson has always had a few whompers or Fugly in just about every decade.

The Marauders which I used to Rock in the 70's and 80's was the Whipping post of Gibson for years. Yet they played quite well and sounded much better than youd think.

I always thought the Gibson States guitar would be hard to play. Yikes.

• Members

I don't know. I think it's kinda cool. It actually looks like a 60s guitar called the Swept Wing, though much sharper. The Swept Wing was really attractive I thought.

I don't long for it, but I would sure like to see a pic of someone playing it. Be easier to decide whether I thought it was :rolleyes: or :love:

• Members

I don't know. I think it's kinda cool. It actually looks like a 60s guitar called the Swept Wing, though much sharper. The Swept Wing was really attractive I thought.

I don't long for it, but I would sure like to see a pic of someone playing it. Be easier to decide whether I thought it was
:rolleyes:
or
:love:

yeah those are being made again - I think the company is called Hallmark or similar

• Members

slightly off topic, but did anyone see their les paul studio "with bfg electronics" for 1900? apperantly paint and inlays now cost almost $1000

the triple single coil sg in sunburst is amazing though

Archived