Who's the best player on this forum, seriously?

thefuryone

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Checked out some of the samples from BML page and Sulaco myspace site. Very impressive; liked it a lot.

2 different worlds right there huh.. haha

I must say, after pending 6 or 7 years not in a metal band, it's good to play in Sulaco. Fun, techy metal again.

For you non-metal guys, BML is instrumental prog-rock. Thats what I linked too

• Members

i suck....but then again, im only 15...

maybe i can win the age division...even though im sure AunShui kicks my ass times 304985...

How the hel can somebody be 15 and have 5000 posts - you might want to stop surfing and start practicing just a little.

• Members
Not as much as he used to.
:(

I can recall a thread here back when Scott and Neil were still both posting a lot. Neil started a post your clips thread, had kind of a put up or shutup tone to it.

Here is that thread. Scott's big list of clips in just about any style is posted here. Those who don't know Scott Jones yet, here is your chance to be amazed:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=944192&highlight=SJonesmusic

• Members

Maybe we should have a HC guitarist shootout / league, under different styles of playing, that everyone can vote on...? With a prize at the end?

That would determine who is a FAVORITE guitarist and not necessarily the best. But that's still an interesting idea.

• Members
Scott Jones has had some health problems lately, but if he's healthy enough to play then he's not only the best player here, he's one of the best players anywhere.

Yeah, Scott's truly a "world class" player. He can get up there with the best of the best and more than hold his own. Not only is his technique flawless his note selection is stellar. He's the entire package.

Speaking of world class our own favorite guitar builder Mr Soloway is amongst the best himself. Listen to some of his music sometime if you wanna be amazed. This guy's got more million dollar chord voicings than should be allowed. He's a bad mofo alright! :thu:

• Members
Here is that thread. Scott's big list of clips in just about any style is posted here. Those who don't know Scott Jones yet, here is your chance to be amazed:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=944192&highlight=SJonesmusic

Funny to read that thread again. It's always fun to read guys hearing Scott's stuff for the first time. :D

Most of those links don't work anymore but I updated mine just for {censored}s and giggles. :idk:

• Members

Since replying to this thread the first time, I've heard a little more from some of the guys on this board - I'd now also like to mention Frets and MHUK as being two of the most versatile (and obviously talented) players who've posted material. Riffy has a very nice touch too, and JJPishtolsh has the gen-up punk attitood :evil:.

:thu:

Archived