Anybody ever win a guitar?

valentsgrif

• Members

Back in 1986 I won a Fender 62 Reissue Strat in candy apple red signed by Yngvie Malmsteen. It was a radio station/record store contest.

I traded the Strat for a Randall combo amp that I desperately needed at the time. Wish I still had the strat instead. :(

• Members

Back in 1986 I won a Fender 62 Reissue Strat in candy apple red signed by Yngvie Malmsteen. It was a radio station/record store contest.

I traded the Strat for a Randall combo amp that I desperately needed at the time. Wish I still had the strat instead.
:(

You traded that for a Randall combo!!:eek:

I mean it was signed by Yngvie Malmsteen, you just don't get anymore Neo-Rock 80's plether tight neon pink pants than that guy:lol:.

• Members

I came close....

It was a radio giveaway contest. If you were the right caller they played you a portion of a guitar solo - you had to name the artist and the song.

I got the first one right...won Eric Johnson concert tickets.

I missed the second one (for an EJ autographed MIA Strat).

• Members

I traded the Strat for a Randall combo amp that I desperately needed at the time. Wish I still had the strat instead.
:(

If he ever finds out, he'll unless the fookin foory on you! Or beat you...

...in a pie eating contest.

Archived