goodbye

jjpistols

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. A little harsh but my skin is thick. I acquesce. After reading my previous post, I certainly deserve to {censored} off and die.

I'm really looking forward to the next few months of wishing people HNGD so I can get my post count hight enough to garner your respect.

Months!!?

You will only get the respect if you can accumulate that postcount in a week or two.:blah::evil:

J/K

An almost foolproof way of getting respect is to respect others, that is to say, don't call folks lamers if they are showing emotional distress.

• Members

"....You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

Why, why, why, why, why, why
Do you say good bye
Goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye

Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello
hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello"

• Members

Wow. A little harsh but my skin is thick. I acquesce. After reading my previous post, I certainly deserve to {censored} off and die.

I'm really looking forward to the next few months of wishing people HNGD so I can get my post count hight enough to garner your respect.

lemme teach you a basic rule. while it's possible jjpistols is joking (he's that kind of guy sometimes), he could very well be annoyed or offended by this place. "That's {censored}ing lame" isn't exactly the thing to say in that situation. it doesn't take a "few months of wishing people HNGD" to realize that you're being kind of rude. the rule is: don't say things that'll make people think you're a dick. especially if you're not. very occasionally you might be able to slip a sarcastic remark like the one you've made by, but please make sure and let us know you're not serious (usually with a :D, :lol: or :o, although that last one can be taken either way). apart from that try to be nice around here, this is a kickass place and should stay that way.

:wave::cop::cop:

• Members

Do you guys realize that it was Flavor Aid, not Kool-Aid? Do you have any idea how people have been sued by Kraft for associating Kool-Aid with Jonestown?

Go AWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!:mad:

Have you EVER posted in a thread that you diddnt try to troll or stir up {censored}?

Geez man. Enough already.:blah::blah::blah:

I guess they are going to have to sue MANOWAR too, and anyone who has ever quoted lyrics from one of their songs.:rolleyes:

• Members
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad-cow disease, is a fatal, neurodegenerative disease in cattle, that causes a spongy degeneration in the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 4 years, usually affecting adult cattle at a peak age onset of four to five years, all breeds being equally susceptible. [1] In the United Kingdom, the country worst affected, 179,000 cattle were infected and 4.4 million killed as a precaution.[2]

Archived