goodbye

jjpistols

• Members
lemme teach you a basic rule. while it's possible jjpistols is joking (he's that kind of guy sometimes), he could very well be annoyed or offended by this place. "That's {censored}ing lame" isn't exactly the thing to say in that situation. it doesn't take a "few months of wishing people HNGD" to realize that you're being kind of rude. the rule is: don't say things that'll make people think you're a dick. especially if you're not. very occasionally you might be able to slip a sarcastic remark like the one you've made by, but please make sure and let us know you're not serious (usually with a
:D
:lol:
or
:o
, although that last one can be taken either way). apart from that try to be nice around here, this is a kickass place and should stay that way.

:wave::cop:
:cop:

You know, it's funny you say that, because the first time JJ ever had a 'converstion' with me on here, he was a dick...:freak:

I made a simple error in reading a reply of his, and was in NO WAY an asshole about it. But he sure was a dick to me about it...

So I don't mean to be an asshole, but I really don't give a {censored} if he's gone or not. He seems like a nice guy to tell you the truth...from most of what I've read from and about him.

But from the second post he made in my direction...he was just a dick...uncalled for.

If he's just trying to get some sympathy or read someone saying not to go, whatever..."little more mellow, and a lot less drama", I think is a comment he made to me.

So, kick{censored} that...:cry:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, it's funny you say that, because the first time JJ ever had a 'converstion' with me on here, he was a dick...
:freak:

I made a simple error in reading a reply of his, and was in NO WAY an asshole about it. But he sure was a dick to me about it...

So I don't mean to be an asshole, but I really don't give a {censored} if he's gone or not. He seems like a nice guy to tell you the truth...from most of what I've read from and about him.

But from the second post he made in my direction...he was just a dick...uncalled for.

If he's just trying to get some sympathy or read someone saying not to go, whatever..."little more mellow, and a lot less drama", I think is a comment he made to me.

So, kick{censored} that...
:cry:

Well, if that is the comment he actually made to you, and you think THAT was being a dick, then I would say to you

"A little more mello, and alot less drama"

:poke:

• Members
Well, if that is the comment he actually made to you, and you think THAT was being a dick, then I would say to you

"A little more mello, and alot less drama"

:poke:

No, buddy that was not the comment...but nice try anyway. :freak:

No that was just something he said to me towards the end of the little 'dispute'. I thought it was sorta ghey, but I didn't say anything.

• Members

No, buddy that was not the comment...but nice try anyway.

No that was just something he said to me towards the end of the little 'dispute'. I thought it was sorta ghey, but I didn't say anything.

Everyone gets a little out of hand now and then.

Many people have ripped me a new place to sit down here.

Some very much deserved, some WAY out of line, and I have done the EXACT same thing, both called for and uncalled for.

You have to see if it is a pattern with him or if he just misunderstood you.

If is might be a misunderstanding, then it might be hard for you not to take personally because it was YOU, after all that it happened to, but I have forgiven MANY people here, that have misinterpreted my posts and ripped me a new one.

J.J. might not even have any recollection of this situation and this old festering grudge you are holding.

Maybe he does, I dont know, I'm just sayin....

• Members

I think he's sweet on you.

:love:

You know, it's funny you say that, because the first time JJ ever had a 'converstion' with me on here, he was a dick...

• Members

EMG HZ H4...you+me v. JJ...:wave:

• Members
Everyone gets a little out of hand now and then.

Many people have ripped me a new place to sit down here.

Some very much deserved, some WAY out of line, and I have done the EXACT same thing, both called for and uncalled for.

You have to see if it is a pattern with him or if he just misunderstood you.

If is might be a misunderstanding, then it might be hard for you not to take personally because it was YOU, after all that it happened to, but I have forgiven MANY people here, that have misinterpreted my posts and ripped me a new one.

J.J. might not even have any recollection of this situation and this old festering grudge you are holding.

Maybe he does, I dont know, I'm just sayin....

Yeah, I know...I really couldn't give a {censored} either way to tell you the truth...:idk:

Just what rocklobster said in a nutshell kinda struck me given the circumstance...'no sense in being a dick'.

It's good advice...:thu:

So I wouldn't really call it an old festering grudge. This thread and that comment just made me think about it. This forum is too cool for people to be douchebags over nonsense...after all...this is only teh interwebs. :cry:

• Members

Go AWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
:mad:

Have you EVER posted in a thread that you diddnt try to troll or stir up {censored}?

Geez man. Enough already.
:blah:

I guess they are going to have to sue MANOWAR too, and anyone who has ever quoted lyrics from one of their songs.
:rolleyes:

There's an ignore feature - I suggest you use it. Otherwise you can bite my shiny metal ass.

Archived