goodbye

jjpistols

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Looks like you guys rode into town on the "drama llama".

You better ride it right back out, and take the "OT coyote" with you, or else, the "ban..." (um, erm) "...man" will run you down on his (interweb) "force horse".

:freak:

Have you been drinking of the Lyserge-Aid again Eristic?:poke:

Run along or else the mushroom lobsters are coming round your tree:rolleyes:

• Members

JJPistols, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka is always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

• Members

JJPistols, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka is always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

I was alittle worried you were going to tell us you seldom wear underware.:eek:

• Members

ONE REPORTER'S OPINION

By The Minutemen, "Double Nickels on the Dime"

What can be romantic to [jjpistols] [Mike Watt]?

He's only a skeleton

His body is a series of points

No height, length or width

In his joints he feels life

His strongest connection

Between the yelling and the sleep

Pain is the toughest riddle

He's chalk

He's a dart board

He's a sexual disease

He's a stop sign

• Members

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and ev'rything I would like to be?

I can fart louder than a beagle,

'cause you are the wind beneath my shorts

fvckin' brought a tear to my eye...

now i think i'll go and lock myself in a closet and cry like a baby.

• Members

[YOUTUBE]jTUruCv4Qi4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Archived