February SPAM Thread - Valentine's Gear: the alternative costs more for less pay off.

The Eristic

• Members

I'm selling my MIJ ESP strat. I've owned a bunch of strats over the years

and I never learn my lesson....I'm just not a strat guy LOL. It was made in the early 90's and is in great condition for it's age. The pups have been changed to Dimarzio's (HS2/HS2/HS3 and the guitar has been re-fretted with 6105 jumbo frets. Looking to get $650 shipped and paypal'd for it.

Here are some pics:

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2760-1.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Up for grabs is a Jackson USA SL2H Transparent Blue Flamed Maple top Electric Guitar in excellent condition! The guitar comes in its original hard-shell case, which is also in excellent shape. Also included are the original chrome tremolo bar, wrenches, the owner's manual & warranty card, and the original inspection card/tag (Serial Number: UO9514).

I'm also including the following EXTRAS: 3 unopened packs of Dunlop Black Jazz III picks, a Sure-Lock black strap to ensure the guitar's safety when you're playing (no worrying about the guitar falling to the ground while you're playing standing), AND AN EMG 81/85 PICKUP SET (~$100 value FREE)! The pickups are in excellent condition, but do not include the wiring/pots (sorry, I can't seem to find the original EMG wiring and pots, but I'm sure you'll be able to find the wiring and pots new/used at a low price). I had installed the EMG's immediately after I bought the guitar, but then went back to the Duncans (personal preference).

The reason I'm selling: I've moved from heavy rock/metal playing style to rock/jazz playing (you'll probably understand why when you get to the big 30...) so, this guitar is no longer getting the use it should be getting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar: no dings, no dents, no cracks, no missing hardware, no hardware replacements. There is one tiny, minute paint chip (about 1.5 mm across) on the back of the headstock due to there being a paint bubble that cracked open over the years. It is hardly noticeable and does not affect playability/tone at all. The guitar comes with all original hardware/electronics. The guitar was setup by a professional back in Miami, right after I finished my master's degree. The neck is straight, the action is incredibly low, there is no string buzz, and it plays like you imagine a Jackson should play...incredibly fast and smooth! Please do contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like more pictures. I'll be happy to answer your queries and send you additional pics.

Guitar Specs:

Model Name: SL2H Soloist

Model Number: 280-3071-886

Series: Select Series

Colors: (886) Transparent Blue (TB)

Body: Alder with Flame Maple Top on Transparent Colors

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple

Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790

• Members

The Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe.

Comes with a Dimarzio Super Distortion at the bridge, and the stock Seymour Duncan 59 at the neck.

Original hard shell case included too of course. Very good condition, with the only noticeable marks being on the back.

$399 plus shipping.

Trade for a baritone.

ccb02dff.jpg

11a1b438.jpg

10f46eda.jpg

• Members

Less than 12 hours on both and still great values for the high bid (particularly the LP Standard, which someone is going to get for a steal at this rate!)

Just posted to eBay with .99 opening bid and NO RESERVE:

1998 Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster with case & "candy"

Ebay Item #330214524067

SRV-003.jpg

1993 Gibson Les Paul Standard with Translucent Blonde finish, Lindy Fralin pickups, 500k CTS pots and stock gold hardware. comes with original tan leather Gibson case

Ebay Item #230225958675

LP-035.jpg

• Members

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion, but I'm only interested in Postal Money Orders. No PayPal.

I now have two Squier '51s. The nicer of the two sunburst Squiers has been sold. The first one with a Postal Money Order delivered to my house gets to take their pick of what's left.

The sunburst one:

This guitar is basically brand new. I bought it with the intentions of modding but I have decided to work on some other projects instead. This one may have been played for about 20 minutes then put away.

All of my guitars are stored inside. I don't smoke. The frets have been polished. The cheap plastic nut has been removed and the area has been cleaned of any excess glue. I will include the original cheap plastic nut or you can install your own. I suggest you do the latter. I removed the plastic from the pickguard so it wouldn't melt and make a mess. This guitar does NOT have any strings on it. It will be shipped without strings.

It will be shiped with a Fender gig bag and will be double boxed for protection. The inner box will be the original box. I've kept them in the garage.

$150 shipped CONUS. I'm open to trades for pickups - no metal/EMG/uberhot overwound kinds. If they don't sell within a few weeks I'll probably part it out on ebay.

The one on the left has been sold. The one on the right is still available.

P1010009.jpg

The black one:

This one has gotten a lot of regular play time. It has scratches which are normal for a black guitar that has been played but there are no chips, dings, gouges, belt rash or bodlily fluid stains. I have removed the pickguard but will put it back on. No plastic on the pickguard.

I have also removed the nut and replaced it with an AllParts graphite nut that has the same string spacing as the original (and the same as an MIM Std. Tele and Strat). However, I also knocked a small chip of wood from the neck when removing the nut. I glued it back on and it's barely noticeable. You have to really look for it to see where it was broken.

This will ship with a Fender Standard gig bag and will be double boxed. The inner box is the original box, which has been stored in the garage.

PM me with reasonable offers. If it doesn't sell within a couple of weeks I'll probably part it out on the bay.

51--Standard-SB-1_sm.jpg

• Members

I'm looking for the following items:

-Black Schaller straplocks--I only need the part that connects to the strap. I will buy the whole set though. I will also consider nickel ones (just the strap part though).

-(2) 500K pots--I'm only interested in CTS or Gibson full sized pots.

-5 way super switch--One of those fancy 5 ways in which you can wire the neck and bridge pickup together on the middle position with a guitar with three pickups.

PM me if you've got any of these items for sale.

• Members

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

2001. Cherry sunburst. Wide/thin neck. Includes OHSC and trem bar

2 small dings by the jack and one small one on the headstock. Few scratches on the body too, but nothing some polish won't take care of.

$1100 + shipping/paypal

If paying by check or money order, I'll have to wait until it clears before shipping.

PM me. Probably won't check this thread much.

Looking for a Maxon FL-9, RC-20XL, and Whammy 4. If you have something, I'll knock down the price.

Check out my sig too :thu:

• Members

Schaller 6 in-line Fender-style tuners from the early '80s. They say Made in West Germany on them! They include the mounting screws. $35 shipped.

IMG_7377.jpg

Squier Affinity Strat tremolo bridge. Includes the mounting screws (but not the tremolo arm). Perfect condition. $16 shipped.

IMG_7306.jpg

I'll entertain trade offers, +/- cash, for pickups. I'm looking for a good chrome covered bridge humbucker (SD '59, etc.), a good Tele bridge pickup (particularly a Fender CS '51 Nocaster pup), or a mini-humbucker.

• Members

DSCI0042.jpg.

Epiphone Elite Standard Plus - $725 shipped. Sharing of Paypal fees appreciated if you choose to use that payment method.

Now up on the Ebay... Will sell to H-C member for less than Buy it Now of $800. It's a great guitar. I have some hefty medical bills to pay for my sons surgery, otherwise I would not be selling.

-peace out

Archived