Oh No, poor guy, selling his LP to buy a ring...

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either you got the wrong women...or

Give and ye shall receive.

i gave and gave and gave until it hurt... :cry:

i obviously got with the wrong one... :mad:

won't happen to me again. why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free ? :thu:

EDIT: btw, nice looking guitar !

• Members

selling/trading his guitar to buy/trade for ring.

no engagement should start this way :poke:

Two sayings come to mind:

* Begin as you mean to continue

* As the tree bends, so the branch will grow

POINT: the guy should just sell ALL his guitars right away and get it over with. He's done. Good luck to them both in their new no-music life.

• Members

I'd never do that. I'd sell other stuff to buy a ring, but not a guitar. If my fiance were a non-musician, I don't think she'd really appreciate the level of sacrifice such a thing would take. If she were a musician though, I'd consider it (and i'd have her sell one of hers to get me a ring too).

• Members

Things I like about my woman is she doesn't want marriage or children. And that sooooo works for me!

No selling guitars for rings or nappies (though I have sold some for mortgage payments when I was out of work). OK so yea, mortgage payments > guitars unfortunately. Hopefully I wont be in that situation again for a loooong time, that was too long and too hard!

• Members
you haven't been married before, huh ???
:)

I am married. Lived with her for 6 years, we got married back in October. Couldn't be any happier.

Some of you fellers are really cynical about marriage. Guess you just gotta find the right one I suppose.

Archived