LET'S MEET IN VEGAS! - HCEG Forum Convention (?)

GAS Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We had a group of 10-12 guys that used to fly out there for "golf vacations". Huge fun, did it for almost 10 years in a row. Stayed the last few at the Nugget, more low-key atmosphere downtown. Loved playin cards at the Horseshoe.

Anyway, an HCEG gathering sounds like a logistical nightmare and a huge cluster{censored}. Might be fun.:cool:

I can't commit without details, but keep me posted.:wave:

• Members

Well, it's cool to see a good degree of enthusiasm here. Obviously some folks here are aware of what it takes to put these things together and that can arrange from being real simple to a bit more complicated if sponsors are brought in.

I'd hope we can get this thread stickied so that we can continue to build upon it. As suggested above, maybe the MF/GC conglomerate that owns HC could help out as well. Obviously they'd benefit from the union of camaraderie and publicity.

And if the thread continues, we'll gather volunteers to help put this together.

I've done some scheduling of work group seminars in the past, but this obviously would be a bit bigger and would need volunteers helping to arrange and schedule different aspects of the gig. :thu:

I'm happy to see the enthusiasm so far! :wave:

• Members
we have to where our avatars on our shirt!

That would be great! Especially since I tend to recognize people by they're avatars; then they change it and I wonder why they left the forum.

Hmmm, If it's in two years I may be interested. I'll be 21 :evil:

• Members

Amerkans theenk beeg fo sho.

The Brit posse can't even get it together to meet in a pub in London.

See - I would go for this.... I would love to check out the music scene (pub scene) in Britain/ireland/Scotland .... What a friggin blast if we had a group of Amerkans (that pretend to play guitar) go over and just kinda soak it all in!

I would take that over Vegas any day!

Archived