How many people here make wierd noises with their delay pedals on purpose?

Dado Prso

• Members

the old tape machines were a lot of fun to fool around with, not so much the digital stuff

You can do all kinds of cool things, like change the repeats to infinity and then hit a big power chord and make it sound like a helicopter. You can speed up and slow down on the fly. While the delay is repeating, you can unplug your guitar from your effects and plug it into a different input on your amp and play a lead over the helicopter sound.

• Members

You can do all kinds of cool things, like change the repeats to infinity and then hit a big power chord and make it sound like a helicopter. You can speed up and slow down on the fly. While the delay is repeating, you can unplug your guitar from your effects and plug it into a different input on your amp and play a lead over the helicopter sound.

i have a didgidelay i fool around with, i love the reverse on it:freak: in fact i did some really wild stuff on one of the jam thread BT's. it gets pretty cool with the reverse and a whammy, but still the tape echo's were a lot of fun.

i'll have to try the helicopter thing in the morning

• Members

i have a didgidelay i fool around with, i love the reverse on it:freak: in fact i did some really wild stuff on one of the jam thread BT's. it gets pretty cool with the reverse and a whammy, but still the tape echo's were a lot of fun.

I've never used a tape echo. They seem kind of finicky and like they need lots of maintenance.

Archived