does anyone have fun anymore?

Alchemist

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I am having more fun than I have had in ten years.

I am all about keeping it lighthearted, fun, interesting, as eclectic a mix of music as you can imagine, with what little discipline I can muster these days thrown in for effect.

It is just my personality though.

I really am, always was, and always will be the class clown type.

Most of the time, I just skip the bashing and hate threads here, every once in a while I get sucked into one, but for the most part, it is pretty easy to just ignore them, and seek out the things that I actually like coming here for.

Music in general is a blast for me these days.

• Members

Personally, I am having more fun than I have had in ten years. Music in general is a blast for me these days.

Me too. I retired from full-time, dabbling in part-time adviser stuff, doing all the stuff I stopped when I was 25 and got careered.

Peoples tastes and opinions will always differ and some bug me, but life's too valuable to sweat the small stuff.

I hope you all get the same chance at some time in your lives.

:thu:

• Members

FUN is what it's all about. I try not to get roped into bashing threads.

Oh, and if you guys think this is a closed minded, overly opinionated forum....you must not visit a lot of forums. But you're right this place shouldn't be that way. I actually joined up here to try to get away from all that internet flaming {censored}.

Archived